Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing What i Feel

Here we go again... its been some time, i haven't written anything in years
    Guess i was doing well, last time i wrote something i was in pain. Well guess who's back in the game.
    So here we go...

To all of you little sneaky bitches writing to the woman i fell in love with and i thought i'd givee all of me
    oh boy was i ready to give absolutley everything for her. DO you wonder why? SHe is not the prettiest of all, neither is the sex the best and so on ...
    She was the prettiest for me , she was the absolute priceless gem, she was everything i could have dreamed of.
    She was a lady , she had the manners , she was honest, she was the first and only woman i would prioritise before me,
    you wouldn't say the same would you.
    God have i been in love before @Yes@ Crazy in love , have i been with quality girls? Yes , girls many could only dream of.
    (It may sound like i am exadutaing but it's true i am writing this for myself anyway what is the point of convicing myself? Well i dont want thing life so if i end it and someone reads its here is what's up, thank you for your time.)

From the first second i looked in her my senses went absolutely through the roof, nothing like i eve felt before.
    You can describe it with words it's just something that happened to me and nobody els in this world.
    I fucking knew it she was the one.
    Long story short she touches my arm on the way to the toiled in a night clud and i feel the energy, that was it i fucking felt it.
    The only thing i could see was our future together(although i was with the girl, i was with for the last 4 years,which was my first love. Very special)
    (She would look after me and love me like nobody else, literally)
    But i am telling you man i would trade my soul at thins point for her.
    However the night is over and she goes home and so do i.All night i was dreaming about her , all fucking night, Normally i would just try and fuck her and leave her but this time it was different.
    (eventually i found out she was thinking about sex the same night and couldn't go to sleep for like 2-3 hours which i believe was result of the subliminal neuron power which i probably redirected by setting the quantumn structure of my neurons travelling extreme.)
    That's that.

However so we endup together in relationship.
    God is my witness i wanted to prove myself to her and the most beautiful creature i couldn't live without - her son.
    So long story short me trying to prove myself is interpreted as wekness and i am perceived as a person with no strong opinion( which i could see at the time)

So here we go playing games and stuff, what i mean is for the first time ever i am 100% honest and faithfull
    Guess what i get , i found out it doesnt work both ways.
    I am a joke, i am a fucking worthless item that helps.
    She would tell me how much better than all before me i was but she still wanted to be with them in some way.
    God was i heartbroken, absolutley dead inside for the first time ever. Karma is a bitch they said and it's true.
    Only question was:WHY?
    Even she couldn't answer.

So just to make it clear the majority is her fault not yours.(My sould and everything that i am is crying and always will be about it)
    But a major(BIG) ,but is the fact that you knew she was with me(My name was there, engaged to her in the same social platform) and you
    still decided to try and sweet talk her, some of you prented to be successful big man.
    Ok so if that's true how come you never sent me a message saying i don't deserve her or challenge the fact i am with her.
    SHe was fucking mine , FUCKING MINE!
    That is the only thing that make you worthless, with your little souls and hearts. Yes i have pretty much taken her from another man, but i would tell him to his face any day,any time .
    However i have given up on her i don't mean to her what she means to me.
    QUEStion: If i have succeeded in life at the age of 23 more than you have at 30 or 40 why does she do it ?

She made a fool of me once maybe she will make me a fool twice i do not know, and i am crying inside
    absolutely demolished.
    IT'S THE WRONG YEAR AND THE WRONG TIME AND IF I HAD ONE WISH IT WOULD BE TO GO BACK IN TIME WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE
    SO I COULD KILL THEM AND NOT RUIN MY LIFE.

I can , I will, the world is mine and what happens is up to me and i will controll it somehow.
    GOD IS MY WITNESS.

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!
    Last edited by ProBreen; February 5th, 2018, 09:43 PM.

What feedback are you looking for/regarding what exactly?

Comment

You shouldn't have given up your hiatus
      The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Working...
      X