I need help part 1 please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help part 1 please read

First off I want to say this is my first time on any forum like this for this type of situation, and any help would greatly be appreciated.

My girlfriend and I met on OKCupid in June 2017. She has major privacy issues. She has a complete fake name on Facebook, does not use social media outside of that. She has had abusive issues growing up. her dad died 7 years ago. Her mom is older, moving around now more gingerly, she also survived a cancer scare last year and needed a hip replacement procedure. I tell you this because it comes into play later. She loves random acts of affection, and she loves "SNAIL MAIL" Our first Date was June 17th. She was a very private person. Didn't even give me her phone number after 3 weeks of talking every day that month leading up to the date. We met in front of the place we decided to have food and drinks at and it was literally love at first site. She hugged me as if she knew me for years. As the night went on, I could tell she was easily growing smitten with me. Kissing my neck in a full bar, biting my ear lobe. Mind you she had no drinks at this point. After 1 hour, she picked up my phone and put her phone number in the phone. We stayed at the bat for 3 hours talking and walked back to my car. We made out intensely for about 10 minutes. We decide to go back to my place. We held each other all night, while making out and watching movies. We fell asleep on my couch and she didn't leave my house til 11am the next morning. It was literally the most perfect first date I have ever had. We proceeded to see each other 2 days out of every week, constant texting, she would call me on lunch break at work. Things were blossoming.

1 month into this thing and she surprises me with tickets to meet several WWE Superstars in August for their Summerslam event. AJ Styles. Matt and Jeff Hardy. She got herself tickets to see Roman Reigns. She wanted to get us tickets to attend their NXT Takeover event that weekend but I said thats OK. Rather watch it at home. This was one month of dating. I work within the wrestling business. She knew it was my passion and my love and she went out and did that for me. We continued to attend events, meet and greets and podcast parties all weekend. I met several people in the business that I know, and she was with me the entire time, and I was the luckiest guy in the world. I made it official with her that weekend. I told her, I am the luckiest guy to have you as my girlfriend. We didn't really want to rush anything or put a label on anything but it just came out and she was happy that I said it.

Come September and our Summer was coming to an end. Months prior, she took a test to become a Court Officer. She passed and got accepted into the Academy for training. She was leaving me for 16 weeks. Leading up to her departure, she asked me if I could take her to get all the stuff she needed for the 16 week trek. I willingly offered my services because at this point I knew I was in love with her and I would do anything for her. I took her everywhere she needed to make sure she was prepared. What they asked of her was a BITCH. The amount of preparation was insane. She asked me if I could drive her to the Academy. The Academy was 2 and a half hours away from where we reside upstate. I said yes. I told her that she was going to be away from me for 16 weeks, and I would only see her on weekends but the time spent with you riding up was the most valuable part. I also helped with her dry cleaning. Taking her suits and uniforms to my dry cleaner because they do same day and a great job. That first week was so sad. We had to get a hotel room the night before her first day because the Academy was setting all of the students up in hotels for 16 weeks. They lodged all the students in hotels and every night for the next 16 weeks they all had to be in their rooms by 9:30pm SHARP. Random room checks by the instructors. We spent that night together inseparable. The sex was the most amazing sex I have ever had. I did not want to leave her and she did not want to leave me. She wondered if she made the right career choice. The following morning I dropped her off, drove back home with tears in my eyes because I was going to be without her for most of the next 16 weeks.

Constant texting every morning, every night during the week. She would let me know when she was going out with the class for dinner to unwind, or when she went shopping with classmates. Very beautiful communication. Drive back up on Friday to pick her up at 5pm every week. Drive back home and drop her off at her moms, with whom she lives. Spend time with her on Saturday night, either at my place with me cooking, or we go out to dinner, a movie, shopping, whatever and into Sunday afternoon, drive her back up on Sunday night. Drive back alone Sunday night. This was the routine every week for the next 16 weeks. She would text me EVERY MORNING "On my way in, I hope you have a great day. I miss you and love you so much Pumpkin"...she calls me her Pumpkin...sue me. LOL. Video chats during the week 2 times a week. She would tell me she loves me all the time. During the first few months she would not leave my car she was so upset about leaving me. Crying. Every week she wanted a shirt of mine to wear during the week at night to sleep with my scent because she wanted to be reminded of me. I mean, it was such a great feeling to have someone love you this much, and finally I felt it was real. We go thru October and on into November. Everything seems great. Sex every weekend multiple times a night into Sunday. She wanted to get her fill in before she was away. She would tell me she day dreams about it and couldn't wait for Saturday. 2 months down. 2 to go and she'll be back home!

November comes and something feels slightly off. One weekend passed, no sex. It was that time of the month for her. No problem. I think it was during Election Day she went shopping because she had a day off and she spent it at the mall. She bought me a new winter beanie, and some collectible figures I like. It was very sweet of her to think about me on her day off. Next weekend comes, no sex, she had flu like symptoms. No problem. I took care of her the best I could.Thanksgiving comes and she hates the holidays. As do I. My best friend wants to meet her. He wants to see what woman is making me so happy. We spend Thanksgiving at his house. Turkey, Punisher on Netflix, we even do some Black Friday shopping at Walmart. I appreciated she spent the day with me. That weekend comes, and everything is good. I try and touch her like I normally would, I try and be all romantic with her and intimate...she pushes my hand away. I asked whats wrong. She said she is depressed. November was also a tough month at the Academy. It seemed to be getting more difficult with the training they went thru, and they even were sent to a gun range to use a firearm and she didn't do well to a point where she would text me after class was over to tell me how sad she was about the day and that she didn't want to talk to anyone right now. She explains she suffers from depression (which I knew mildly) and she shuts down with everything. She sent me a text to an article 10 signs you could be suffering from high frequency depression. That was the title of the article. I read it, I understood. I kept quiet. The last week of November, more of the same. Nothing. No intimacy. Being on her phone a lot more in my presence, which I tried not to let bother me. November finished, on into December. Remember her mother? Her mother was getting worse. Health getting worse. She can barely walk. Her mom finally decided to get hip replacement surgery after she graduated. This was weighing heavily on her mind because her mother is all she has. Her mom has been through a lot with the dad in years when he was alive, so mixed with school, stress, and her mom she was a mess. Her mom could not make the graduation in December either.

(CONTINUED IN PART 2)

Nothing changed as far as us seeing each other. Nothing changed as far as her telling me she loved me, and how she couldn't wait to see me, etc...BUT texts were coming in fewer and fewer. At this point the video calls stopped as well. etc. But throughout December every weekend, still no sex. She has also been on her phone a lot more in front of me, which in any situation always worries me. She says she talks to classmates via a group chat and I left it at that. When I had dropped her off, the crying stopped, and in almost in a rushed sense she couldn't wait to leave the car compared to she couldn't leave my side. The next weekend, we go to the mall because I needed a dress shirt so she takes me to EXPRESS. She picks out a nice shirt to wear for an event I have coming up. I look at her and tell her thank you for helping me. I kiss her passionately and I can tell she enjoyed it because several seconds passed and she still had her eyes closed after the kiss was done. No sex. Her birthday week comes. I am excited. Her first birthday with me. I wanna make it special. She hates her birthday but I wanted to be a sweetheart anyway. During the weekend, I tell her I am going to "the city" to pick "stuff" up for the weekend, or I am going here to "pick stuff up" for the weekend. She got aggravated with me the night before I was set to make my drive up there to pick her up. "Why are you telling me what you are doing for my birthday. It ruins the surprise and it makes it tacky"...I explained I was not telling her anything, merely showing excitement because I was looking forward to spending the weekend with you. I told her I go "Above And Beyond" for you in everything because I love you. I didn't get another text back that night, and I didn't get a text that next morning. I drove up at my normal time, and I didn't text her back because I knew she was in class. She texts me while I am on the road "I assume you are coming to get me"...I reply back "Why wouldn't I come get you"? I pick her up. She is crying because she hates her birthday. Mind you, the Academy was getting more difficult even in December. Final training, final testing, Graduation practice. She felt like shit every weekend I picked her up. I drive away from the school and drive to Starbucks. I present her gift in the car. She doesn't even look at it and proceeds to bring up what I talked about the night before about saying I go "Above And Beyond". I apologized for my comment and didn't mean for it to anger her. I told her it just came out the wrong way or that she interpreted it the wrong way. I was stressed with a lot at this point. I was stressed because there was no sex. I was stressed because I felt communication and texting was slipping where it was NEVER an issue before but she seemed to not miss a text from other people. I was stressed because I took time out of my work schedule to pick her up and drop her off. I was TIRED. 4 trips. 2 days. 16 hours on the road every week. I wanted this thing to be over just as much as she did. I told her it took time away from work and my job and AGAIN she took it to heart. "I AM SORRY IT TOOK TIME AWAY FROM YOUR WORK TO COME UP HERE"...NOW I DID NOT MEAN IT IN THE WAY SHE HEARD IT...I was simply being open and honest that I am doing this for you but I also made sacrifices just like she had. I did because I loved her and deemed her worth it. She didn't understand. I felt like I fucked up. Silence all the way home, but she was able to text away for two hours. That Saturday comes, and I am working a wrestling event. She comes with. We meet Ric Flair. She is happy, she got to meet him for free because I work the event. Kissing me. Selfies. She seemed OK after the little argument. I go back and forth doing filming for the promotions Facebook page, talking to my bosses, I go back and forth to check on her to see if she is cold, hungry, thirsty, etc. Always on her phone. In one instance, I walked up to her because her head was so buried in her phone and she pulled on of those "CLOSING IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO BE STANDING ABOVE ME" moves. I didn't say anything but that moment harped on my mind all night. Nights over. work done. We go to the diner. Eat, go back to my place. Fall asleep. NO SEX AGAIN.

FINAL WEEK. Graduation. I drive up on Tuesday the 19th, early Wednesday 20th. I tell her I am coming up that night. no reply. I get to my hotel at 130am. Kinda depressed because she didn't even acknowledge in a reply BE SAFE or anything or LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THERE. She texts me the next morning Wednesday, graduation morning. "SORRY LOVE, I FELL ASLEEP EARLY"...She gives me directions to the ceremony, tells me where to park. She calls me to see if I am there, she tells me she loves me in front of her classmates. OK, fine. I get there. Ceremony was beautiful. I filmed the entire thing from my iPhone because I knew her mother and sister couldn't be there. 2 hours worth. I told her I filmed the whole thing for her mom and sister, and she had a tear in her eye. She introduced me to some of her friends who came up from Virginia and Pennsylvania respectfully. She introduced me to classmates as her boyfriend. She even introduced me to her boss that she will be working for. She did make ONE COMMENT to me that made me take a step back. She introduced me to this guy Mike. geeky looking guy. He was actually the son of her boss. "MIKE, THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND...JERRY THIS IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND MIKE"...and she laughs, as it was some kind of inside joke apparently that she had with his father. The father was at the Academy a few times and lectured the class. So we walked back to my car and I was like "FUTURE HUSBAND, HUH"...she was like IT WAS A JOKE. Fine. I thought it was disrespectful and not something I would say while introducing my partner. She gets changed, we go to lunch together. We get to the place and she is giving me lovey dovey eyes and taking selfies with me, kissing me at the table. I tell her I am so proud of her and I love her. Treat her to a nice meal. She wants to get her hair done, and her nails done because she is starting the job immediately that Friday and she wanted to look her best. I take her to where she wants. She gets all pretty. She is ON THE PHONE EVERYWHERE WE GO. TEXTING. While driving I use my peripheral vision to see who the hell she is texting...its another guy named Mike. One of her classmates that I met WEEK 1 and heard his name thrown around here and there. Husky guy. mid 30s, 4 kids with 2 different women, attending the Academy and lives in between the Academy and Buffalo. So he is far upstate. He was placed upstate as well for the job, so this guy no matter anything was not really a threat to take my woman away from me. He is also Trump Supporter and he likes to hunt and she don't like Trump and can't stand hunting. So I didn't take it all that serious but it was excessive. I mean, she was texting him more so than she was texting me lately. She tells me all the class is meeting at the hotel to go to a bar to have our last drinks together at 8pm. All of what she wanted to do took a lot longer than she wanted. We get to the hotel at 745pm, she rushes out, kisses me, love you, bye. She goes out with everyone and I know she has a curfew of 930pm. I am in the hotel alone because I have one more night before she is completely done. She had one more day of class. I text her at 10pm. "BABY HOW DID EVERYTHING GO? DID YOU GET BACK OK"?...no answer. I barely slept. I wake up to a text form her. "HI LOVE. HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL, I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM DONE. LOVE YOU"...I immediately replied. "OK...WHAT TIME DID YOU GET IN LAST NIGHT...I TEXTED YOU"...SHE REPLIES BACK "940"...so I text you at 10pm, and you got back 20 minutes before my text and you couldn't reply back? Thats what I am thinking. That morning, I get up, I go sit in Dennys to have waffles and coffee and I just start crying. I just feel in my heart something is not right.

(CONTINUED IN PART 3)

Comment

I pick her up. Final day. She comes out in her suit, she comes over to me and hugs me tight, I tell her I love her so much and how proud I am. She tells me she loves me too. She says goodbye to everyone and we drive back home. Its all over. Her mom was going into surgery that afternoon for her hip replacement. During the drive, I have my left arm on the wheel and my arm just free. She takes my right arm, and hugs me while I am driving and falls asleep there for a good thirsty minutes. I felt at peace. She wakes up in spurts and starts texting again. Mike. Falls back to sleep, on and off. More texting with Mike. We finally get home. She unloads her stuff in her apartment as I help her. I offer to take her to the hospital so she doesnt have to take the bus. Something possessed me to let all this stress out. Because I was feeling like trash. We had another 30 minutes to get to the hospital and I know this probably was not the right time but I had to. I told her how our level of intimacy has not been there for 6 week up til this point. I asked if she still finds me attractive. Is there someone else. She said there is no one else. I ask her, then whats the problem. You text Mike more so than you do your own boyfriend. It was NEVER like this. We've been on the same page for months. She says Mike and her talk about the stresses of the job and whats to come for their respective positions. He is 6 hours away and she is going to be working here at home. It still bothered me that he was getting the attention via text that I should be getting. She went on to say how her birthday weekend made her really upset because I told her I go "Above and Beyond" for her and how driving to the Academy "Took Away from my work"...she harped on all that and how those things shut her down because it reminded her of her ex boyfriend. She explained she was with him for 3 years and they didn't have sex for 2 of the 3 years because of things he said and did and she shut down. I told her, in no way will I allow that to happen. She told me I put my foot in my mouth and need to take a step back before I speak. I didn't know what I said hurt her that badly. I continued "SO WHAT IS GOING ON"...I asked her if she loved me she said yes. I asked her if she was IN LOVE with me, she said yes. Then she said...and get this...I am in love with you but I don't see a future with you"...I wanted to break into a million pieces. I dropped her off at the hospital and she got out crying. Left it at that. I drove home, crying, texted her how I hated the way we left off and I am sorry for everything. Love to your mother from me and I hope you have the best day of work ever tomorrow.

First day of work. No morning text. Didn't expect one. She texted me at 6pm that night with a WAVE EMOJI. She told me about her day, how it was, etc. I was thinking she might have felt bad about what she said. That Saturday comes. I take her out to a gorgeous Italian restaurant as a late birthday/graduation dinner. On the ride up there...no phone. She was off her phone. I was shocked. She held my arm again while driving. I felt at peace. We get to the place. We had a great time. Pictures at the table, she thanked me for dinner in the car, we kissed, she bought me Starbucks. Lovely. Went back to my place, we cuddled, and she fell asleep in my lap. She didn't spend the night because she wanted to wake up early Sunday to go see her mom in the hospital. I completely understood. She spent Christmas Eve overnight and she let me know. Told me she loved me, and she spent Christmas Day with her mom as well. She texted me Christmas morning "GOOD MORNING LOVE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WITH MY MOM"...we chatted a bit and I left it at that. Told her if she needed anything from me, I am here for her. She said THANK YOU LOVE. She isn't sleeping. All weekend with her mom, exhausted. She said she felt like a zombie. Finally on Christmas day she was heading home at 6pm to sleep because she started her first full week of work. She texted me every morning, she kept me in the know of her mom every night, reciprocating I love you and miss you back to me. Felt like things were OK through the 28th of December. On early Friday the 29th, her mom had gotten a bad infection from the surgery, she was rushed to the ER. She explained how her and her sister were crying all night. Lab results were fine but she said the hospital couldn't wait to get her out of ER. She got home, at 130am, had to rush to work that morning on 3 hours of sleep. She texted me that afternoon telling me she is going back in the evening and that her mom was transported to a rehab facility. I asked her how she was doing that evening. "SAD, OVERWHLEMED, EXHAUSTED"...I don't know what to say anymore to make her feel better. All that comes out of my mouth is I AM HERE FOR YOU BABY. She heads home early Saturday morning. She tells me she loves me and that she is going directly to sleep. Saturday the 30th. I don't hear from her all day. I sent 2 texts didn't hear back. Finally at 630 she gets back to me "I DIDN'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO DO ANYTHING"...no hello, or anything. She was doing laundry and then right back to the rehab with her mom. I texted her back. "ILL CHECK IN LATER HOPE YOUR MOM IS RESTING AND DOING WELL AND I WILL SEE YOU FOR THE NEW YEAR TOMORROW.

NEW YEARS EVE. I wake up early. I text her and ask how she is feeling. She slept for 20 minutes. ALL NIGHT up with her mom. I kindly ask if I can get her coffee or breakfast. "NO, THATS FINE. I DONT NEED YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HEAR LATER HOW YOU WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR ME"...I wanted to cry with that reply. Literally out of nowhere. I am not sure if it was that time of the month yet, because it was around that time, I am not sure if its her being sleep deprived, stressed, worried, overwhelmed. I told her "PLEASE DONT HOLD ME ON THOSE COMMENTS FOREVER. I AM SORRY AND ALL I CAN DO IS LEARN FROM MY ERRORS AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN. ITS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE" she explained to me "ITS HOW I AM AND SORRY WILL NOT WORK. ITS BEEN SAID ALREADY AND SOME THINGS CAN NOT BE TAKEN BACK"...I did not hear from her the rest of the day. We were getting closer to New Years and I hadn't heard from her. At this point I knew I was not going to see her. I spent New Years alone without my girlfriend. I texted her the most beautiful heart felt message about how she made my year and how I look forward to making more memories with her this year and how much I love her. No answer. I did not even get a New Years text. I cried myself to sleep and fell asleep at 1230.

(CONTINUED IN FINAL PART)

Comment

I text that next night. I tell her I am worried and I havent heard from her. I texted you for New Years and no reply. What is going on. How is your mom? How are you? She texts me a picture of her watching WWE Raw on the USA Network at 830pm. "LOOK AT WHAT MY MOM IS WATCHING"...I reply "LOL, I LOVE YOUR MOM"...she explained "IT CAME ON AFTER LAW AND ORDER. SHE LOVES THAT SHOW". I tell her thank you for getting back to me, and I hope she is progressing day by day. If you need me I am here. I text once a day for the next 4 days and SHE DOES NOT ANSWER. The longest she has gone without texting me in 7 months of this relationship. She FINALLY TEXTS me on Friday that week after 4 days. She says "HI"...I reply "HELLO. WHATS GOING ON" YOU HAVENT TEXTED ME IN 4 DAYS"...she explains how she is exhausted, and how she was LATE for work the last 2 days. "I HAVE NOT WANTED TO TALK TO ANYONE. MY MOM IS IN A LOT OF PAIN"...she then asks "HOW ARE YOUR FOLKS"...I said good. We were all worried because we didn't know what was wrong with your mom, and you. She explained every day she goes from work to her mom and she stays late, rinse and repeat everyday. I said I know you do and I didn't want to excessively reach out because I didn't want to be a bother. She was reprimanded at work for being late. She is on two year probation already for being new and any little thing can get her fired. She then asks "HOW HAVE YOU BEEN"...I replied "HONESTLY BABE, I'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOM. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU. I HAVE BEEN WORKING AND HANGING WITH MY FAMILY. BROTHER IS MOVING DOWN SOUTH IN TWO WEEKS"...this text was Friday night January 5th. She never replied to my text. I sent her a text on Saturday saying "PLEASE STAY WARM, ITS GOING TO BE 4 DEGREES TODAY. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR MOM"...no reply. I text her on Sunday because at this point I am concerned again "SWEETHEART, CAN YOU CALL ME, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, ITS IMPORTANT"...no reply. Something happened in the family and wanted my girlfriends voice. Its now Tuesday as I sit here and type this and no reply. Yesterday I wrote SNAIL MAIL TO HER with a beautiful card. Inside the card I was open and honest about everything and how I am feeling. Something told me to just go on social media this morning to check and see whats going on. I go on Mike Facebook page. He posts a picture of his daughter and himself. As of this morning, she liked the picture and left a HEART LIKE on the photo, no comment. She is on her phone but can't pick up the phone to text me back? I am typing this tearing up because I have no idea whats going on. I didn't get a New Years wish. I have been ignored since the first 1st of the year. She got back to me on the 5th but proceeded to ignore me again. I feel so lost. I bury my head in work and I can't get anything done. I go see my parents and I cry explaining how I don't know whats going on. I feel like I don't have a girlfriend anymore. I feel like all that i did was wasted, and I feel used. I did so much to ensure her success and safety with the Academy, I have been there for her every single step of the way, and I am not even worth mere seconds of her day to send a text but she can be on Facebook liking someone elses pictures. I don't know what to do. It's hurtful. It really is. I feel forgotten, abandoned, used. This was the original reason why I getting so stressed with everything in December because I felt like she started to not appreciate what she had in me anymore. What could be the reason for her to just ghost me like this? How could someone do this to another person that they supposedly love. I haven't seen her since December 23rd and it break my heart. I had had and still have hope. I made a decision in December that I was going to propose to her in October on Halloween in 2018. We have a chemistry that I have never felt with anyone before. I need help and any advice that I can get. Why would she do this to me? If she wanted to break up wouldn't she have told me? She never came across as the person to just disappear like this and not say anything, especially in a relationship. If I was a source of her stress why wouldn't she just tell me. She has not told me she loves me since the last weekend of December...I don't know what to do guys. Please, someone help me...

Signed,
        A heartbroken New Yorker

Comment

It's not letting me post the final part...

Comment

I text that next night. I tell her I am worried and I havent heard from her. I texted you for New Years and no reply. What is going on. How is your mom? How are you? She texts me a picture of her watching WWE Raw on the USA Network at 830pm. "LOOK AT WHAT MY MOM IS WATCHING"...I reply "LOL, I LOVE YOUR MOM"...she explained "IT CAME ON AFTER LAW AND ORDER. SHE LOVES THAT SHOW". I tell her thank you for getting back to me, and I hope she is progressing day by day. If you need me I am here. I text once a day for the next 4 days and SHE DOES NOT ANSWER. The longest she has gone without texting me in 7 months of this relationship. She FINALLY TEXTS me on Friday that week after 4 days. She says "HI"...I reply "HELLO. WHATS GOING ON" YOU HAVENT TEXTED ME IN 4 DAYS"...she explains how she is exhausted, and how she was LATE for work the last 2 days. "I HAVE NOT WANTED TO TALK TO ANYONE. MY MOM IS IN A LOT OF PAIN"...she then asks "HOW ARE YOUR FOLKS"...I said good. We were all worried because we didn't know what was wrong with your mom, and you. She explained every day she goes from work to her mom and she stays late, rinse and repeat everyday. I said I know you do and I didn't want to excessively reach out because I didn't want to be a bother. She was reprimanded at work for being late. She is on two year probation already for being new and any little thing can get her fired. She then asks "HOW HAVE YOU BEEN"...I replied "HONESTLY BABE, I'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOM. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU. I HAVE BEEN WORKING AND HANGING WITH MY FAMILY. BROTHER IS MOVING DOWN SOUTH IN TWO WEEKS"...this text was Friday night January 5th. She never replied to my text. I sent her a text on Saturday saying "PLEASE STAY WARM, ITS GOING TO BE 4 DEGREES TODAY. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR MOM"...no reply. I text her on Sunday because at this point I am concerned again "SWEETHEART, CAN YOU CALL ME, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, ITS IMPORTANT"...no reply. Something happened in the family and wanted my girlfriends voice. Its now Tuesday as I sit here and type this and no reply. Yesterday I wrote SNAIL MAIL TO HER with a beautiful card. Inside the card I was open and honest about everything and how I am feeling. Something told me to just go on social media this morning to check and see whats going on. I go on Mike Facebook page. He posts a picture of his daughter and himself. As of this morning, she liked the picture and left a HEART LIKE on the photo, no comment. She is on her phone but can't pick up the phone to text me back? I am typing this tearing up because I have no idea whats going on. I didn't get a New Years wish. I have been ignored since the first 1st of the year. She got back to me on the 5th but proceeded to ignore me again. I feel so lost. I bury my head in work and I can't get anything done. I go see my parents and I cry explaining how I don't know whats going on. I feel like I don't have a girlfriend anymore. I feel like all that i did was wasted, and I feel used. I did so much to ensure her success and safety with the Academy, I have been there for her every single step of the way, and I am not even worth mere seconds of her day to send a text but she can be on Facebook liking someone elses pictures. I don't know what to do. It's hurtful. It really is. I feel forgotten, abandoned, used. This was the original reason why I getting so stressed with everything in December because I felt like she started to not appreciate what she had in me anymore. What could be the reason for her to just ghost me like this? How could someone do this to another person that they supposedly love. I haven't seen her since December 23rd and it break my heart. I had had and still have hope. I made a decision in December that I was going to propose to her in October on Halloween in 2018. We have a chemistry that I have never felt with anyone before. I need help and any advice that I can get. Why would she do this to me? If she wanted to break up wouldn't she have told me? She never came across as the person to just disappear like this and not say anything, especially in a relationship. If I was a source of her stress why wouldn't she just tell me. She has not told me she loves me since the last weekend of December...I don't know what to do guys. Please, someone help me...

Signed,
            Someone who hopefully can get his girl back

Comment

You're not going to get many readers if you don't cut this down to something readable. Please leave out unimportant details.
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
              X