What next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next?

So I finished with my guy of 4 months after finding he had been on a dating site for a couple of days. I was annoyed and sent him a text saying "GOODBYE" and that I had seen him on a dating site. Then I deleted his number, and gone NC......I'm so angry, I want an explanation but he hasn't been in touch at all its 12 days now, what should I do? Is he waiting for me, or is he scared, do I just leave it at this? I'm aiming for 60 days NC, think I've done with all my crying now, just anger is left.
    Last edited by Ziggi; January 6th, 2018, 12:37 PM. Reason: Added some more

NC forever. Move on. He already had by putting himself on the dating site. Playing the game gets you no where but more frustrated. One day the anger will disappear and you'll realize he was not worth all your heart ache and the turmoil. Why would you want to be with someone who apparently doesnt want to be with you??

Comment

I don't want him back, I want him to think WOW shes done this, I want him to want me so I can ignore him as he has hurt me. I know this sounds crazy.

Comment

Why didn't you confront him about this in person? Anyway, you went no contact and then got angry that he didn't contact you? His silence says it all. He wasn't into you enough. What exactly do you think is going to happen after 60 days? He will have moved on quite nicely and he'll probably not respond to you.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggi View Post
          I don't want him back, I want him to think WOW shes done this, I want him to want me so I can ignore him as he has hurt me. I know this sounds crazy.
          He's not ever going to want you. It does sound crazy. Stop the high school games and just turn the page on this one.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Maybe itís the control I want? Thank God I trusted my gut instinct and found the profile and finished it.

Comment

It doesn't look like there was much to finish. Now you need to finish it emotionally and throw him out of your head.

Comment

Sarah's absolutely right on this one, Ziggi. You're putting yourself in a very dark and dangerous place nurturing this desire to inflict pain upon him. Let karma take care of this man - you take care of yourself.

Comment

Iím trying

Comment

When will people understand that that silly no speaking rule is just online rhetoric? You're far better off listening to your gut instincts and finding peace and your own inner voice. Forget all that and release yourself from that kind of toxic vindictiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                      When will people understand that that silly no speaking rule is just online rhetoric? You're far better off listening to your gut instincts and finding peace and your own inner voice. Forget all that and release yourself from that kind of toxic vindictiveness.
                      Yes i will x

Comment

By doing this you will hurt yourself more than he hurt you.

Comment

I'm not going to do anything, I'm just hurting on the inside. I've kept myself together on the outside. I've not done a thing apart from the GOODBYE text and then disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggi View Post
                            I'm not going to do anything, I'm just hurting on the inside. I've kept myself together on the outside. I've not done a thing apart from the GOODBYE text and then disappear.
                            But you are being somewhat passive aggressive, wanting him to chase you. I know it feels good to be chased or something. Just let it go (I know, easier said than done). Remove his number and DO NOT wait for an explanation.

Comment

I have already done that

Comment

Working...
                              X