Do you think this is disrespectful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this is disrespectful?

My boyfriendís friend showed him a picture of a couple women he knows and my boyfriend got very excited and told him to ďhook a brother upĒ. I was right there so I saw all this, I got upset as I would never ask a friend to hook me up with anoybody, Iím in a relationship and I believe that to be very disrespectful. Iíve been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half. Weíve had an ongoing issue that never ends. Heís constantly commenting on the looks of other women, saying women are hot and commenting on their bodies. Even told a story about how epic his ex wifeís breasts when they were bouncing around on a boat. Some of his comments are quite derogatory. He gets so excited about these hot women, more excited that Iíve seen him get about me. He says he wonít be ďthat guyĒ that regularity looks at me and tells me how beautiful I am, but he wonít stop complimenting and commenting about other women. I told him I donít want to hear these comments and that I find it disrespectful. I understand people look at other people and itís natural, but I find it disrespectful to make comments in front of your partner and Iíve been very clear and direct with letting him know it hurts me, especially since he really only compliments me by text message about one every week or two and in person only when I get really dressed up. I just donít feel like heís really into me when heís always looking elsewhere. He insists Iím the one with the problem, and I need to work on my confidence and that Iím insecure and over sensitive. Just looking for others opinions on this matter. Thanks.

You need to dump this guy. he is VERY disrespectful and I would not call him your boyfriend. I would call him "a boyfriend" and date other people at a bare minimum. He's rude and doesn't care anything about your feelings. You are apparently nothing but a space holder to him in between taking shots at women he'll probably never get and certainly not be able to keep. Why are you putting up with this? Just find a new guy. he is NOT a keeper. Do you want your future kids to imitate his behavior? Do you want your daughter to think it's normal to cling to a guy who constantly covets other women and is rude and disrespectful?
    Not at all flirtatious. Why does it say that??

Comment

Extremely rude and emotionally manipulative. With strong psychopathic overtones. This man is bad news, chauvinistic and a womanizer. Not only is he obviously disrespectful to you, he is disrespectful in his comments to other women. I can't believe any woman would go near this sorry excuse for a man. Do yourself a favour, pour an ice cold drink over his head or over his pants when he's sitting next to you next time and tell him to go ahead and put his stinking D*(k where his mouth is because you're not sticking around to find out.

Comment

Working...
      X