Wife Cheating Out There?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did the PI confirm anything?
    Do you think she's trying to run away from her problems at home and really struggling or wanting to spend time with friends or anywhere besides having to be at home? Some people aren't so strong and need others around them. Don't get me wrong- I'm not saying she sounds all that innocent or that the ring swapping and odd behaviour isn't suspicious. Just wondering if she really is having an affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian88Wing View Post
      Hi Tarasoff,

1. I took up the lawsuit when I woke from my coma.
      Well, you definitely have to fight for those 500k (if you want, obviously)!

Comment

She changing her schedules recently her mother had a heart attack and warded in hospital and PI didn't start any investigation. I was very angry but kept my emotions under control. She now wants Wed-Fri her outing sessions with colleagues until midnight. 2 nights ago I called her but no response ... she came home midnight (smelling alcohol in her breath). I asked where were you ? She answered "Clubbing. Don't ask !" and switched off the light and go to bed.

I told her "do what ever and be who ever you wish .... I'll divorce you when I have evidence of who you are with". She retorted "You mean I can't be out there having a drink with friends?".

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian88Wing View Post
          She changing her schedules recently her mother had a heart attack and warded in hospital and PI didn't start any investigation. I was very angry but kept my emotions under control. She now wants Wed-Fri her outing sessions with colleagues until midnight. 2 nights ago I called her but no response ... she came home midnight (smelling alcohol in her breath). I asked where were you ? She answered "Clubbing. Don't ask !" and switched off the light and go to bed.

I told her "do what ever and be who ever you wish .... I'll divorce you when I have evidence of who you are with". She retorted "You mean I can't be out there having a drink with friends?".
          Why do you need evidence of who she is with? What's that going to change?
          She might not be having an affair or she might be.
          But either way she has no respects for you so divorce based on that not infidelity .
          Stop with the PI and please get a divorce lawyer instead.

Comment

Infidelity and adultery is not quick grounds to getting what you want through a divorce. Child custody is not affected. It may have some impact on the settlement but that makes me wonder why, if you were the breadwinner, you need her financially at all. Is she an heiress? Or maybe she just has a good job and you are not able to work right now. Even then her assets would be protected. Infidelity cases almost always go to court if there's property involved or kids because it gets really ugly and some courts may take a long time (a year or more) to establish that there really was infidelity. If you want to catch her with someone else, you just let your bait know all your plans and from the sounds of it, I don't think she is cheating on you. I think she loves messing with your head and making you feel small because you seem to have an obsessive need to prove that she's cheating on you. She's really annoyed by you and possibly even unattracted to the personality that you've become. She learned to grow on her own without you while you were in a coma and is rediscovering herself. I'm a bit puzzled but if you cared for this person or even remembered a bit of your love wouldn't you feel concerned or upset that she may be suffering or had suffered while you were incapacitated? Have you cheated on her before?

Comment

Working...
            X