X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you being harrassed/recruited?

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
    Instructions on how to deal with this are listed in the original post, and replying with a general complaint was not one of them.

If you are ok with being solicited, then certainly don't go by protocol. But, if you don't make a formal complaint the staff won't be very lenient when you "take matters into your own hands".

Sweetie, it was Donna (Angelface) when she first joined here. She didn't really want me to join, she just wanted to let me know she was here. She posted her ATL forum link.
    Yeah, like I would go back there and be mistreated and ban for no damn reason.

Comment

for the last time Mel, stop calling everyone pet names (honey, sweetie, baby).

do it again and i'll be wrecking havoc with your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
        Sweetie, it was Donna (Angelface) when she first joined here. She didn't really want me to join, she just wanted to let me know she was here. She posted her ATL forum link.
        Yeah, like I would go back there and be mistreated and ban for no damn reason.
        I'm not your sweetie, and I suggest some reading comprehension training.

Comment

Ok, I will never call anyone a nice name again. Is bad names ok?

No, really, if you guys dont like that, I will never do it again. You don't have to threaten doing things to my profile tho.
          Last edited by Mel; August 31st, 2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Mel belongs in an HBO drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Gezus View Post
              Mel belongs in an HBO drama.
              Thanks !

I could join Mel Gibson and put my hand up a Beavers azz and talk to it.

Hell, it would be better than talking to some you guys.

Comment

I meant like Six Feet Under or Nip/Tuck. Not Rome though, you'd be killed off in an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot Matt View Post
                  Maybe in Toronto. I've had Jehovah's Witnesses at my door at least once before. Unlike most people, I actually enjoy discussing religion with them, as long as they're friendly. It's interesting to hear others' points of view, even if they're pretty much the opposite of mine.
                  I volunteer at a food bank and there is this one lady that comes in every single week to get food. She is a member or something at some cracked out church just down the street and she works full-time; however, she is forced to get her food from the food bank because the church or cult as I like to call it drains all her money that she makes in stupid seminars that she is forced to take.

It's pretty sad really.

Anyway, she usually comes in on Mondays when I'm volunteering and she gives me her entire speech as to why I should convert to Christianity and stuff. Real pain in the ass if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                  X