Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I still have a chance with this guy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do I still have a chance with this guy?

    I started going to church I really like this guy there and he likes me,I have not had the courage to talk to him yet I need to know if I still have a chance with him I really don't want him to give up on me.

  • #2
    How do you know he likes you?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
      How do you know he likes you?
      He always flirts with me and smiles at me

      Comment


      • #4
        butterfly712 Yes, of course you still have a chance with this guy! If you won't give up on him, don't give a chance to give up on you either! Engage in conversation and for starters, church based! Scriptures? Verses? Bible study groups? Ministry? Serving together (volunteering together)? Get to know him better. Perhaps meet for lunch or brunch after church? Since he flirts and smiles, you smile and engage in conversation, too! There are lots of possibilities. Hope it works out for you
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

        Comment


        • #5
          he has been coming to church with his friend and his friend's girlfriend is in the church band,so he goes to church with them both.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chanelle View Post
            butterfly712 Yes, of course you still have a chance with this guy! If you won't give up on him, don't give a chance to give up on you either! Engage in conversation and for starters, church based! Scriptures? Verses? Bible study groups? Ministry? Serving together (volunteering together)? Get to know him better. Perhaps meet for lunch or brunch after church? Since he flirts and smiles, you smile and engage in conversation, too! There are lots of possibilities. Hope it works out for you
            Thanks I'm still hoping and praying that he doesn't give up on me,I like him a lot,I tried to catch up with him last weekend to talk to him,but he was walking so fast.

            Comment


            • #7
              You should be asking yourself why you are crushing so hard on someone you don't even know. I was very shy when I was younger and was the same like you with my first crush. Don't be too hard on yourself and let things happen naturally. Remember if a man is into you he should be walking towards you, not away from you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by butterfly712 View Post

                Thanks I'm still hoping and praying that he doesn't give up on me,I like him a lot,I tried to catch up with him last weekend to talk to him,but he was walking so fast.
                butterfly712 There are other opportunities when he won't be walking and / or walking so fast. Catch him then. Talk friendly, be nice, have a chat, get to know him as an acquaintance, develop friendship over time and see where that leads you. Since you're both church based, it will help to have Him in common so you can strike up a conversation about Him. Ask about the guy's ministries, serving, perhaps you can serve (aka volunteer) alongside him, find out if he's in groups such as weekly Bible study groups or church-based activities aside from Sunday morning attendace. It's great that you two can relate at this level. One day, you two can have lunch or brunch together after church services so there will be more chatting back 'n forth then.
                "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by butterfly712 View Post

                  He always flirts with me and smiles at me
                  How is he flirting if you have not even spoken to each other?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

                    How is he flirting if you have not even spoken to each other?
                    Looooool ... you are right!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X