Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife can't get pregnant, so should I fuck her sister?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife can't get pregnant, so should I fuck her sister?

My wife and I have been married for 4 years and to no avail is she able to get pregnant.
    She has been to the doctor and he informed us that she has a problem and can't conceive.
    My wife has 3 sisters. In my mind, it would make perfect sense for me just to fuck one of her sisters and have her have the child for us.
    I am trying to get my wife to go along with the idea, but so far she is being difficult.
    Any suggestions?

I recommend that you not procreate with anyone.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I agree with Sarah

Comment

Have the snip!

Comment

Whats your sister in law say about your idea?
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Maybe you could get a divorce instead, so your wife can lead a happy life with a normal man who loves her
            You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

absolutely yes. don't listen to these haters. better fuck all the sisters just to make sure

Comment

Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
                absolutely yes. don't listen to these haters. better fuck all the sisters just to make sure
                Ya, have a cluster fuck and do them all at the same time.
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

May as well fuck her mom whilst you're at it. Fun for all the family.
                  Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Working...
                  X