Is there a man married to twins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a man married to twins?

Is there a man anywhere who is married to twins and each twin has her own child with this same man ? Please provide link where I can see a picture of.

You could quite easily Google this yourself.

Please stop posting nonsense.
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by sprotz View Post
      Is there a man anywhere who is married to twins and each twin has her own child with this same man ? Please provide link where I can see a picture of.
      Google as reg says will provide your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
        Google does not have all the answers. There might be an answer on the internet but it can only be accessed directly. There might also be an answer that is not on the internet. I did not find any info on the internet so i ask anyone who knows about my question instead of chicken brained rude bad mannered westerners like whatshappeningreg needlessly insulting people. That is why I like asians who are very respecting friendly and intelligent.

Comment

Troll.jpg
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by sprotz View Post
            chicken brained
            Totally gonna add that to my profile!
            Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post

Totally gonna add that to my profile!
              "Chicken brained Westerner"
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

As opposed to rude, goat brained easterners I suppose. *shrugs*
                Goat.jpg
                Last edited by phasesofthemoon; June 20th, 2018, 05:12 PM.
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                X