E3 13-15 June, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 13-15 June, 2018

What games interest you at this event most of all? For me, it is the RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE (OMG!) and also the second part to The Last of Us, which is bloody awesome by the way.

Originally posted by Mars Milk View Post
    the second part to The Last of Us
    This!
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

the second part to The Last of Us
      Yup! Waiting for the release date.
      Pre-ordered a copy for my boyfriend and me.
      Already counting down...

Comment

Looking forward to playing as Ellie again, but I hope Joel aint dead!!

Comment

I am very out of the loop here.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I'm just happy Mars is in a good mood!
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
              I'm just happy Mars is in a good mood!
              Amen. And Amen.
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I may be in a good mood now, but I guess I'm just hiding it better than I used to. I've had a lousy year. I've had zero help from social services, but I kind of feel like giving up on them because certain social workers cannot be trusted. My sister is going through quite the ordeal with them too.

Comment

I've had zero help from social services, but I kind of feel like giving up on them
                  Good! Forget them and take care of yourself (like we all told you to before)

Comment

Working...
                  X