Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just looking for opinions on what I should do at this point.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I was depressed when I typed that last night. I'm okay.

Comment

Wait, what?

https://mail-order-bride.com/
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
        The post I made about not wanting to live. I was particularly depressed in that moment. Just clarifying that I'm okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnout View Post

The post I made about not wanting to live. I was particularly depressed in that moment. Just clarifying that I'm okay.
          Well, glad you're alright. Did you check out the link I sent you?
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

Well, glad you're alright. Did you check out the link I sent you?
            Yep, not interested dude. Sorry

Comment

Folks. Burnout is the former Myelin Sheath, the poster who said he was deformed and ugly. Troll.
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                Folks. Burnout is the former Myelin Sheath, the poster who said he was deformed and ugly. Troll.
                Think what you want. I'm not a troll. This is legitimately how my life is and how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnout View Post
                  Yep, not interested dude. Sorry
                  You are a hopeless cause because you won't look outside the box to help yourself. Quit yur complaining if all you're going to do about your lot in life, is what you've always done. Pfft. It aint working for you, dude!

Comment

OP wants attention from his posts.

Let's all just stop giving him what he wants and withdraw the attention he craves.
                    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                      Folks. Burnout is the former Myelin Sheath
                      Yes Sarah, you are right.

Before we waste any more time I would remind everyone of the last time he was here...

Originally posted by MyelinSheath View Post
                      And you can go take a goddamn long walk off a fucking short pier, cunt.

for all of you who will tell me I'm an asshole and a jerk for this, FUCK YOU! Literally go fuck yourself! I don't give a fuck what you have to say.
                      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I'd date him.

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                        X