Merry Christmas to everyone at TRFs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravissimo....
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
      Phases:

1. Put an image on your desktop. I use google images for just random pictures like the one above.

2. Click on the left icon. These can be found to the right of the box ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
      Search for the picture. Click on the picture and choose a size to be posted.

IMG_2269.JPG

3. Bob's your uncle.
      Bob IS my uncle !
      The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Merry Christmas to the whole gang.

Phases, Sarah, Maggie, Pistol, Rose, Reg, Foh4k, OSD, and anyone I might have forgotten.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you best of luck and health in the upcoming year and sending you lots of positive vibes!

Comment

Merry Christmas all,
            I know I haven't been around much and it's not likely to change much. I'm around in spirit and wallet
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
            X