Merry Christmas to everyone at TRFs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to everyone at TRFs!

I know it's a few days early, but I probably won't be back on until the new year now...

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone at The Relationship Forums!

Hope you all enjoy the holidays and wishing you all a great 2018.

I look forward to triggering some more snowflakes with all of you toxic regulars next year!
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Have a very Merry Christmas, WHR!!! It's a joy being on the forum with you!!

"What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Back at ya!
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Thanks so much, Reg !
        Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and all the best of health and happiness for 2018
        The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post

I look forward to triggering some more snowflakes with all of you toxic regulars next year!
          *Throws snowball at Reg*

Merry Christmas, Reg. Hope Santa is good to you.

All the best in the New Year, *hugs*
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post

I know what toxic ones we are. Have a great holiday season all of you Reg, Sarah, Maggie, Pollon, Pistol, and of course my good business buddy Phase. I wish you all a great new year, I have been touring with Mannheim Steamroller and haven't been on much this past month or so but think of you all from time to time.

Have a very Merry Christmas and the safest and happiest of New Years. My 2018 is going to start off awesome with a new gig and new location to live and my first grand son. To all have a blessed holiday and see you next year!!!!

There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Foh****
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post

I know what toxic ones we are. Have a great holiday season all of you Reg, Sarah, Maggie, Pollon, Pistol, and of course my good business buddy Phase. I wish you all a great new year, I have been touring with Mannheim Steamroller and haven't been on much this past month or so but think of you all from time to time.

Have a very Merry Christmas and the safest and happiest of New Years. My 2018 is going to start off awesome with a new gig and new location to live and my first grand son. To all have a blessed holiday and see you next year!!!!

Wow, Foh ! So much to look forward to in 2018 ! How wonderful !
                Stay safe and stay cool
                The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone. Be safe. Wear a condom.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post

Oh a new grandson, how wonderful ~ Congratulations Foh. Merry Christmas to you and all the best in the New Year.

Happy Holidays everyone, See (read) you in the New Year.
                    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Phases, from one toxic gal to another.

wine.jpe

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                        Merry Christmas, Phases, from one toxic gal to another.

wine.jpe
                        Same to you, kiddo.

Fabulous pic, . (wish I knew how to input photos in a post).

Comment

Phases:

1. Put an image on your desktop. I use google images for just random pictures like the one above.

2. Click on the left icon. These can be found to the right of the box ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
                          Search for the picture. Click on the picture and choose a size to be posted.

IMG_2269.JPG

3. Bob's your uncle.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks... I shall see how I do.

Comment

I don't mean that to you, Sarah lolagreed.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X