Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i get my mom to wear a bra when my boyfriend is over?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i get my mom to wear a bra when my boyfriend is over?

Hey everyone

Ive been reading here a while and its an awesome site but wanted to ask a question and i thought here was best.

I have an issue and maybe its me insecure? I dunno

But hanging around the house you wear something comfy and for us girls it normally means bra off if no one is around.

But i wish my mom would put a bra on / wear more suitable clothes when my boyfriend comes over

I trust my boyfriend and i trust my mom but i think she should wear a bra when hes over. Ive been seeing him for about 3 months and ive always hated that my mom is braless when hes there. I wish she would just throw one on when he comes over.

Like i said i trust my boyfriend but its easy to notice shes not wearing one because of her nipples. I trust him but ive seen his eyes looking in that direction a few times when he hasntknown ive noticed him looking. If i can notice him looking in that direction then surely she has noticed?? But she just keeps chatting to him.

I definitely wouldnt say my mom flirts with him but shes definately very talkative with him and like i said ive noticed him looking in thatdirection (her boobs). Am i being insecure or can i ask my mom to wear one?

I havnt asked yet because i just think it willmake her think that i dont trust her or cause some kind of weird reaction.

We havnt always been super close and i dont want to lose the little bit of closeness i havewith her now

am i being silly? Or can i ask her to wear one when hes around?

thanks
    Amy

You should mention it to her if it bothers you so much. But ultimately, it's up to her. Tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable when you boyfriend looks at her....assets.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Thanks. But i dont know how to ask without it being weird. We are closer now than we used to be but not that close. Plus im shy

Comment

Either get over your shyness and bring it up or just learn to live with it. I don't know what other choices you have, unless you agree to meet your boyfriend some other place.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Maybe try asking her if she's noticed him looking just as a question and see what her response is? Maybe try it as a "joke". OMG mom, yesterday I about fell out of my chair laughing because he was staring at ur assets, did u notice...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruisedandhealing View Post
            Maybe try asking her if she's noticed him looking just as a question and see what her response is? Maybe try it as a "joke". OMG mom, yesterday I about fell out of my chair laughing because he was staring at ur assets, did u notice...lol!
            Haha funny. But i couldnt do that. Too shy plus we are not close enough to joke like that

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_lo View Post
              Thanks. But i dont know how to ask without it being weird. We are closer now than we used to be but not that close. Plus im shy
              Tell her that her headlights on highbeam is causing you some embarrassment and would she mind putting on a bra when you have company (could be a girlfriend noticing as well) or at the very least a top that somewhat hides the ta-tas.

I'd not mention that you notice your boyfriend noticing, I'd keep it to your own uncomfortable feelings about it and leave it at that.
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Was this ever an issue for you with gf's etc?

Any boy (or even girl for that matter) will glance at braless boobs with obvious nipples poking out.

Does your mum put a bra on when her friends pop over?

Comment

Yah she should definitely put on a bra. Just tell her. I also think anyone couldn't help but look at her headlights at high beam, haha. This doesn't necessarily man he likes her boobs maybe he just thinks she's weird for not putting something over her nipples. These days there's comfortable bras, sports bras, tank tops with sewn in bras, or clothes layering. Nobody should walk round like it's paleolithic all over again. Not even men.

Comment

Buy your mom a coverup for both hot and cold weather. For hot weather, buy her a substantial cotton weave button front shirt in a neutral color that she can throw over whatever she's wearing and tell her to DO it. For winter, find a sweatshirt material open front jacket or heavy canvas or heavy sweater she can throw on like a jacket, and before he arrives hand it to her and tell her "Put this on and cover up!" I'm an old lady and I hate bras too, so that's my solution for when I want to do a quick trip somewhere.

Comment

7 simple words...

"Mum, your headlights are on high beam"
                      PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                      For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                      Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                      There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                      Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                      You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
                      X