This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your astrological sign?

I am asking because I am getting the feeling that we have a big group of taurus folks that have just joined...

I'm one, what are you??

a4a I think you are in early May as well, correct?

Re: What is your astrological sign?

i'm a cancer. July 16. i really think i've got a lot of cancerian traits, namely home & family are VERY VERY important to me.
    an oldie, but a goodie, trying to get back into the swing of things at thrfs

"I like being able to have a damn good conversation. I'm into mind stimulation. I can stimulate myself in other ways..."~Xtina

Comment

The best sign ever: Leo. I pretty much fit the standard description of a Leo.

Comment

Virgo/Leo Cusp....but I'm definitely more Virgo than Leo...damn the Type A personality. Damn it all to hell. Of course you wouldn't tell by the state my room is in currently. I wonder how my roomie puts up with me :-P.

Comment

Taurus here as well Cal gal.
          "Expect nothing from noone and you will never be disappointed"

Comment

Why do I feel like I am being hit on in a bar in the mid 70's?

According to the date I crawled out of my pod, I am a Taurian. But seeing as I am a pod person I am not sure if that is considered an actual date of birth or not.

a4a- crab people, crab people, crab people

Comment

I think Milo and Tudor are Tauruses as well...

I can't remember if I usually get along with my same sign or not - but, heck - I am thinking I do as of late!

Have to say - I can't wait to see what sign C=Lion is - god I find him to be so amazing and fascinating.... maybe I should look a bit more closely at his profile...

Comment

I am LE gemini! june 2nd 1991, read em n weep!

Comment

Originally posted by Cal Gal
                  I think Milo and Tudor are Tauruses as well...

I can't remember if I usually get along with my same sign or not - but, heck - I am thinking I do as of late!

Have to say - I can't wait to see what sign C=Lion is - god I find him to be so amazing and fascinating.... maybe I should look a bit more closely at his profile...

Taurians are materialistic, horny, and hot lookin' ...... Crab people are fun in bed! My H is a Taurian as well.... gonna snag that bull by the horns in a few minutes! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

a4a- professional pumpkin carver association member since 1978

Comment

Originally posted by Gezus
                    I am LE gemini! june 2nd 1991, read em n weep!
                    1991?? Damn... Some youngens here...

Comment

Originally posted by tanbark813
                      1991?? Damn... Some youngens here...

Damn I think I had bought my third or fourth house by 1991....

Comment

Originally posted by a4a
                        Damn I think I had bought my third or fourth house by 1991....
                        Dang, you peeps are ancient folk! Seems that gemini are artists and get bored easily... I guess that's true because I'm brilliant and bored as hell!

I'm the only youngen here by the way, everybody else is older than I am. Although some may seem younger... where the hell is JerseyBoy when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by a4a
                          Taurians are materialistic, horny, and hot lookin' ...... Crab people are fun in bed! My H is a Taurian as well.... gonna snag that bull by the horns in a few minutes! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

a4a- professional pumpkin carver association member since 1978

Not sure of the materialistic for me - I grew up in a family of nine children and learned to appreciate any smidgen (is that a word) of food that came my way, worked hard since I was ten years old - so

I guess at this point I just don't appreciate all the fucking jewelry in the safe that amounts to about 100K.

Who cares? Materialistic? I am not sure that desribes me, is that a taurean trait?

Horny and hot looking, now that might work for me...

Comment

hrm... I wonder what sign IGemini is?

I'm a crabby bitch. cancer dog, 1982. ya know, I always thought that they should have VERY specific mixed horoscope books. like crossing the chinese zodiac with the classical one. it'd make for more interesting descriptions, I think. Not that I really believe any of it.

Oh, I saw in an e-mail though, apparent there's like, a TREE kind of horoscope or something... different days get a type of tree. yeah, apparently I'm a birch tree (bad spelling of bitch?) and the desciption doesn't fit me at ALL. It said that I disliked vulgarity (what the fuck?) and that I lacked ambition (hardly true)
                            29/female/Toronto
                            I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

I'm Libra. I pretty much fit the description of a Libra. Romantic..idealistic..gullable..indecisive. lol
                              'I have been one acquainted with the night.
                              I have walked out in rain --and back in rain.
                              I have outwalked the furthest city light.

~Robert Frost~
                              I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going.. but I'm on my way.~Carl Sandburg~

Comment

Working...
                              X