X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make my husband Understand.

Has anything like this ever happened to you ?:
    "My husband does not look at me like he used to"

Stop whining about this, it's time for you to take the initiative to be better with yourself, do not make excuses and make the following change in your life:

Make this routine change at least once and you will not regret it:

Make your mentality change with respect to yourself, let go of tiredness and day-to-day problems and choose a date to have a dinner with your husband at home (or outside), write it down in the calendar and keep in mind that DO NOT change the date unless it is by important reasons.

This day you will arrive at your home tired you may have had a bad day at work or even your children have surpassed you, but leave all this aside and prepare for dinner, make up and wear clothes that you do not use every day and if you can have some perfume.

Remember, you do not do this for him, you do it for yourself, you are not trying to change him into something, you are changing your own attitude toward yourself.

You will feel better and you will see a change in it, even a point of desire that you had not seen before, do not be afraid of its reaction and if it asks the question "why are you dressed like that?", Simply responds that you wanted to be.

Make your partner understand the value you have as a woman, mother, etc. it is in showing that you are the first one who feels confident and confident with yourself.

Do not hesitate and start to value yourself and why not, to experience things that you have never done, he will notice.

If you have made this routine change at least once, share your experience with me.

Good Luck!

PS: This post, also applies to mens

Whatcha selling, nomagic?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Nothing selling.. no books, no website, nothing, just helping people... I do not think it's good to doubt people when they simply want to help, but I understand that according to each one's experiences, it's the reaction one has.

Comment

Lmao
        The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Yup. How do we fix it?? Loving someone and slowing them to shit all over is.
          Trying to be the bigger one the fixer the only one to say sorry.
          Im starting to realize if I cared less and cared more about myself Id be happier
          wish me luck!

Comment

How do I change my profile pic atleast to a woman lol its kind of bugging me.

Comment

Click on your username. Then click on the little pencil icon on the lower right corner of the picture. There you can edit your profile.
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
              X