Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been a film or TV extra before?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been a film or TV extra before?

I was in a zombie film last year. It is called 'Redcon-1' and I was also in, 'Home Away from Home' in a few scenes. I talk in one scene. In the other, you see me from the shoulders downwards, walking along a pathway.

My husband was in a brief scene of "Young Joe, the Forgotten Kennedy." His brother was in a scene on the aircraft carrier deck of the Lexington in the movie "Midway."
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I have never been in a movie or TV except as a kid on a children's morning show but I am in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Does that count?
      There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
        I am in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
        For real?! That's awesome!

Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post

For real?! That's awesome!

YEs, for real it was awesome. It's me in a video blurb on exhibit but I'k there.
          There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Why are rappers inducted into that hall anyway? Uh! They should be in a different category!

Comment

Working...
            X