Welcome new moderators!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome new moderators!

So I finally realised after months of my near-absence that I need some staff to help me out.

Welcome to the staff ranks
    whatshappeningreg , Maggiemay4791 , and SarahLancaster

Please bear with them as they find their water-wings, hopefully they don't fuck things up too much
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Welcome all of you. I've found time to return myself if you need another I'm game.
    There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Nice to have you back Foh!
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I have thoroughly enjoyed Foh's insightful posts.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Oh, Maggie I couldn't have tried, any more!

Comment

Thanks all, it feels like coming home. Now wheres my business partner Phase?
            There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Working...
            X