Help with new Japanese girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with new Japanese girlfriend

Hi, I have been dating this Japanese girl for a month and recently made it official to be in a exclusive relationship. She invited me over for dinner this Memorial Day and we had sex for the first time and everything seemed great, but last night we went to a social event and her actions made me question her fidelity. We were holding hands and walking to the event.. people everywhere. We were getting close to the main area when she dropped my hand suddenly and seconds later ran into this guy That was happy to see her and she seemed rushed but said hi to him and we went on are way then told me that was her friend she sometimes surf with and presided to act like everything was normal. I didn't say anything because I wasnt sure what to do. I really like this girl but I don't want to be beta with here. can you guys please offer advice on what I should do? Thanks!

"I didn't say anything" - Good. If you did it would make you come off as weak and jealous. That is not much to get worked up over at this point. Be confident she is your girlfriend as she committed to you. Jealousy will drive her away.

Are there any other signs you can think of?

Comment

You're already 'official' after one month? You barely know her.

What's wrong with her talking to a friend whom she surfs with?
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Blaze.. only thing else I can think of is her eyes wander a bit. She seems really committed but when she dropped my hand it sent up red flags. I may just give her the it's me not you speech and just keep her for sex. Trying to figure out the best way to approach to build her attraction to me.
        Last edited by Werty777; May 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Like Sarah said, have you discussed you are exclusive or did you decide that you guys are exclusive?

The best way to build attraction from that limited amount that we have to go on so far is to quit worrying about her dropping your hand one time. Quit being so jealous of her so soon. You haven't known each other for too long yet. She is with you until you or her decide otherwise. Enjoy hanging out with her, hooking up, and having fun. Just see where things go as you focus on learning more about her.

Comment

Working...
          X