Welcome back Carnation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Carnation!

WTF?? Who is this random person who is suddenly a moderator??!

I'd like to offer a very warm welcome back to Carnation!
    Carnation was a moderator here many years ago who stepped away to take a break and has come back with renewed enthusiasm, and was happy to pick up the moderator sash again!
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!

Um, I mean hey guys. What's up?
    "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
    -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
    -C.S. Lewis

Comment

la dee daaa.. and no i'm not back.
      我一定不會放開妳 因為是妳讓我相信愛 所以我終於明白了 這是愛

Comment

Just can't stay away!
        Last edited by Barefoot Matt; March 31st, 2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Looks like someone dragged you guys in here too.
          "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
          -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
          -C.S. Lewis

Comment

aww, i'll find a way to keep you here :P
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

yeah, you did. now i'm feeling my addiction returning...

btw, do the individual sub-forums not have their own mods now? or they do and i'm blind?

Comment

No idea, yet. I'm still getting used to the new format.
                -C.S. Lewis

-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Hey and welcome back, Carnation. How's the Babe doing?
                  "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

what do mods do anyway? back then we did nothing useful lol

Comment

so there's no need now days for individual forum mods- between spam being under control compared to days of old and the fact there's not as much traffic as when the old crew were here it's really just a peace keeping operation.
                      Carnation is a super mod, meaning all forums.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                        Hey and welcome back, Carnation. How's the Babe doing?
                        Thanks! The bug is great. He's just a super sweet and energetic little boy. He LOVES to talk even if it is to no one in particular. We'll be doing some gymnastics this summer so he can get some of that extra energy out while he is not in school.
                        -C.S. Lewis

-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Carnation View Post

Thanks! The bug is great. He's just a super sweet and energetic little boy. He LOVES to talk even if it is to no one in particular. We'll be doing some gymnastics this summer so he can get some of that extra energy out while he is not in school.
                          That's awesome. I'm currently babysitting my three year old and one year old grandsons and I know what you mean by "extra energy" lol. Our daughter is considering putting the three year old in gymnastics as well but not until he's four. How old is your little guy now?
                          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

oh supermods, i remember that power at my finger tips... it's tingling again...

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

That's awesome. I'm currently babysitting my three year old and one year old grandsons and I know what you mean by "extra energy" lol. Our daughter is considering putting the three year old in gymnastics as well but not until he's four. How old is your little guy now?
                              Aw how fun for you! Our son turned four right before Christmas and my father-in-law, an old school elementary school teacher, said it would be good for his fine motor skills. So, yeah, why not?

Originally posted by chiukit View Post
                              oh supermods, i remember that power at my finger tips... it's tingling again...
                              You know you want it again.
                              -C.S. Lewis

-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X