Serious Trouble Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Trouble Here

Hello guys. For a friend of mine. The guy is in relationship with a girl for a long time, and one day something like this happens; A cousin of the girl comes one day for hang out at the house and he realises that he got feelings for her cousin. Nice girl. They did have some staring moments whith smiles and then later she compliments him for something that is a little bit unfriendly for her.And he thoughts about it a lot since they met, but he doesnt know what to do. He is imagining romantic moments with her but he doesnt want to break up either. Because either way, he couldnt be with the other. For various reasons. Except if they keep it a secret.
    The point is that he thinks about her. I would like to ask. What can he do? What would be the right thing. Or at least the rightiest thing to do? He fights a lot to forget her but something inside him wants to be with her.

He should stop thinking with his dick and start thinking with his brain. If he were to do that he would realize that the cousin is just an attraction that he has and that being with her as her partner is something that he actually does not want. He should change the subject of her the minute she pops into his thoughts to his own girlfriend and how she is the one that he is with and wants to be with for more then a fuck and a giggle. He would also stay away from functions where the cousin is going to be and if that is a impossibility then he would not encourage or entertain any form of flirting from this girl.

That is what he can do.

Originally posted by EmcStein View Post
    Hello guys. For a friend of mine. The guy is in relationship with a girl for a long time, and one day something like this happens; A cousin of the girl comes one day for hang out at the house and he realises that he got feelings for her cousin. Nice girl. They did have some staring moments whith smiles and then later she compliments him for something that is a little bit unfriendly for her.And he thoughts about it a lot since they met, but he doesnt know what to do. He is imagining romantic moments with her but he doesnt want to break up either. Because either way, he couldnt be with the other. For various reasons. Except if they keep it a secret.
    The point is that he thinks about her. I would like to ask. What can he do? What would be the right thing. Or at least the rightiest thing to do? He fights a lot to forget her but something inside him wants to be with her.

Last edited by phasesofthemoon; January 29th, 2017, 07:51 PM. Reason: Adding original post
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Thank you for your anwser. Ok. I totally agree. I have all a long the same opinion. I dont know if it changes something but there are some details i think worthy to say.
      He isnt really in love with his girlfriend. He never was. But because she was so nice he tried it to see where it will go. And I think that he is not breaking up with her because he doesnt want to break her heart. If he would finally do it. It would be still unethical to be with the other? My opinion is that it would be. Could they be together in secret maybe after the break up? Because I know him many years I would say strongly that he thought about it too. He didnt say anything to me but I think that from his words its possible that he thought it too. I just dont want for him to be miserable in the future. Maybe the best choice is to break up with his girlfriend and forget about the other. And leave them behind and find someone else for him. What is your opinions?

Comment

Yes you should break up with your girlfriend and not ever contact her cousin.

Comment

I think you should probably just stay out of it and let him sink or swim. Is he actually asking you for advice? If he is, then maybe you should have HIM post here and you get on with your life without getting involved so much in his?????

Your friend needs advice about staying in a relationship "for long time" when he doesn't love that person.
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
          X