What you all look like!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you all look like!

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I talk to someone for a while without having met them (like work associates etc), I always build up an image in my mind of what I imagine them to look like.

It's no different on here with all you regulars! I have inadvertently in my mind attached you all to famous people, which I imagine you look like. It has been this way for a while.... I thought it might be fun to share!

Sarah - Even though I know your profile picture is of that poet lady, as far as I'm concerned that's just a photo of you. I always imagine you doing that little hand on your head pose as you read through people's posts

767064b21ca2a0507f2d909586daa5fd.jpg

Maggie - You're Susan from Desperate Housewives, because your lawnmower man love story is very Desperate Housewives

susan-mayer-un-look-decontracte-pour-la-saison-1_126142_w620.jpg

Pollon - Professional love doctor and all around top guy, obviously it's Doug from ER!

16e284d5cfee097e6da5f838734ea70a.jpg

OSD - because of your Garfield pic, it's Jon Arbuckle of course!

1089177-2up2.gif

Phases - You are, and will forever be, Dame Helen Mirron!

55845_135272.jpg

So there you are, a little insight into my weird mind!
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

I actually DO rest my chin on my hand when I read the screen.

Here's how I see you, Reg.

reg.jpg
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

who the hell is that?!

Comment

He's not famous. Just an image of how I picture you. I take it I missed the mark?
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Haha this is a great thread! Now I'm going to picture Pollon as Clooney when I thought it was a woman. I'd add a default if it was a clear option from my mobile phone! Maybe I'll try a desktop computer later.
          Last edited by Cayatendance; December 2nd, 2016, 03:12 PM.
          "I hope that this'll does it" -Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Hilarious Reg!!!!

Susan is my favourite desperate housewives charachter. Probably because I can be equally as ditzy as her at times. And Mike is my ideal man lol

I also have notions of what people look like but you have just shattered them!

Esp re phases. Phases is a brunette for sure!

And until a couple of months ago I was certain Pollon was female too. Phases referred to Pollon once as "he" and I fell off my chair!

Comment

lol yeah Pollon is a dude.

I miss the "gender" section of the page, unfortunately it probably won't be back before May.

Yeh, I can relate to Jon Arbuckle - I'll pay that one
              PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
              Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
              There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
              Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
              You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                He's not famous. Just an image of how I picture you. I take it I missed the mark?
                Haha! Yeah that looks nothing like me, but he's not a bad looking bloke, so I'll take it!

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
                Esp re phases. Phases is a brunette for sure!
                Ooh, debatable! Hopefully Phases can clear this up for us!

Originally posted by Oversharedude View Post
                Yeh, I can relate to Jon Arbuckle - I'll pay that one
                At least I got one right!

Comment

Great thread, Reg.

Yes, I am a brunette and I've been told many times over the years that I look a lot like Sally Fields (but not the way she looked as Mary Todd.) Gah O.O

Its funny you chose Helen Mirron. My husband just thinks she's so sexy for a "chick" her age. lol. She can be quite ballsy, not unlike me *grinz*

I always pictured you as a witty Colon Farrel, Reg.

I'll be back with my other "visions" later. It's getting late here...
                  "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Good one Reg.

Your images are pretty similar to mine. Unfortunately, there's some distortion in my bathroom mirror.

I also struggle to hear Helen Mirron using Phases' colorful language.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollon View Post
                      I also struggle to hear Helen Mirron using Phases' colorful language.
                      Oh, she swears... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ULpRnDrGjQ

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Always pictured you (pollon) as Fraser Crane

Maggie as Kim Catrell

Sarah as "that poet lady" (hard not to with the photo)

OSD as himself (cause I've seen his pic)

Kuky as himself (for the same reason)

Comment

Let's all post a picture of someone famous whom we've been told we look like.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                            Always pictured you (pollon) as Fraser Crane

Maggie as Kim Catrell

Sarah as "that poet lady" (hard not to with the photo)

OSD as himself (cause I've seen his pic)

Kuky as himself (for the same reason)
                            Geez! Kim Catrall! Way off the mark phases although I can't decide whether to be flattered or offended lol! Fellow brunette :-)

To each of you I'd be happy to swap a pic if it helps to put a face to the words! Although it is fun guessing !

Pollon as Fraser Crane! I could go with that now I know he is a he! I probably would have pictured a female equivalent!

Sarah... Great idea! Although the last time I was compared to someone famous was about 3 years ago and I will have to rack my brain to remember the actress. Will get back to you on that. About 15 years ago someone reckoned I looked like Danni Minogue. I'm not a fan of hers though! Lol

Comment

I'd also be happy to shoot a real picture to any reg who asks (and isn't a psychopath). That leaves Nappy out.

Comment

Working...
                              X