Help Me! Going Crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me! Going Crazy

So, I met my GF and Capt H called, to which I ignored as we were at dinner, I was tired of dealing with my unit that week, and there was music in the background. I got the distrustful eye.....I have never heard of Capt H, Capt H was a previous call in your car. I explained that Capt H was Capt H**& from my unit. I have about 900 guys in my unit, of which I prob have about 250 numbers in my phone. So, it wouldn't surprise me that you haven't heard of him. We get in a fight, I drop her off and go home. She didn't join me this weekend when I left town.

I come back today and a guy she went out with a couple of time facebook friended her and she accepted. She has gotten upset with friends of friends that friended me that were female, and threw quite the fit about it. So, I defriended them all. I told her I didn't understand why it was not ok for me to friend someone that I barely or didn't know, but it was ok for her to friend someone she made out with when we were on a break? This has happened several times, and it is always justified when she does something like this.

Help please......thanks.

Your first paragraph makes no sense at all.

What help would you like? She has a double standard. Either put up with it or dump her.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
      Your first paragraph makes no sense at all.
      The ramblings of a maniac.
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Some dude, "Captn H" from his unit called and he didn't pick up because he was out to dinner with his psycho girlfriend. She wanted to know who captn H was and he explained it was a guy in his unit but she didn't believe him. The rest is your standard... "I can do it but you can't" bullshit that the Op should just tell her to keep her friends but he's DEFRIENDING her and then he should tell her goodbye. FOR GOOD.

Hope that clears that up. (If I'm wrong in my interpretation of what the first paragraph means I'm sure he'll tell me)
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Phases, thanks for the translation.

So OP was at dinner with his psycho girlfriend who was giving him the stinkeye because he was checking his phone call from Capt. H, who may or may not be a female, but since OP has 900 people in his unit and 250 in his phone, we shouldn't be surprised that the psycho girlfriend didn't recognize Capt. H. My guess is that the girlfriend knew that Capt. H was code for Hot Chick, which explains why she wouldn't go out of town with him. And then she threw a fit because of all the friends of the friends of the friends who have friended him on facebook, some of whom are female, and I would imagine that Capt. H could be among them.

Now OP needs our help.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Speculation regarding Capt H, my dear "Watson":

Op Is telling us that the good captain is indeed who he says he is so I've replied as if he was telling us the truth. I can't see why Op would bother even posting if he was lying.

@Op: Refriend those women you unfriended and delete your whacked out girlfriend with the double standard.
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

SarahLancaster....obviously a man hater. I reached our for help because Capt H is a Captain in the military (won't put his name on here) and it was upsetting that she didn't believe it was one of my servicemembers....and then I get the look, which is really upsetting.....that's it. Don't know how to deal with someone when your being honest but being treated like your dishonest.

Comment

Christo, I'm hardly a man hater. Some of my best husbands have been men. Lighten up, dude.

Is this harridan worth all of the brain damage she's giving you?

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                  I'm hardly a man hater. Some of my best husbands have been men.

Christo, don't get mad because we didn't understand your initial post. It was written as though you had just taken a handful of amphetamines and washed them down with a pint of Red Bull.

Your GF is being very hypocritical and immature about all of this. If you have explained that Captain H is someone from your unit, and she doesn't believe you, then there isn't a fat lot else you can do really.

She either simply doesn't trust you, or is just milking this situation to try and make you feel bad. Either way, it doesn't sound all that great.

Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Captain H is blissfully unaware of the trouble he or she caused. (I'm assuming she and that the actual phone contact is obviously female ...Henrietta?) Geez I'm good! I've uncovered her anonymity! I should be in the unit!

Sarah hates men as much as I do. It's why she sleeps next to one everynight. Im certain there is an ice pick under the bed and his bunny is not safe at all!!

Do do you have a bunny? When you leave, get Sarah and NOT your psycho gf to look after it.

Of course your gf has double standards. All psychos do. They trust themself, no one else but expect everyone else to trust their untrustworthy ass. She is trustworthy only until you innocently fuck up, ie look sideways.

RUN! And fast!

Comment

Originally posted by maggiemay4791 View Post
                      ......sarah hates men as much as i do. It's why she sleeps next to one every night. I'm certain there is an ice pick under the bed and his bunny is not safe at all!!....
                      lmao.....

Comment

Working...
                      X