Books like your love life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books like your love life

I'm sure we all read some romance, drama etc books to stay busy. This thread is to share books that have a relationship in them so much like one you've had that it's like deja vu. Hopefully we all get some good reads out of it!

Mathew Babaoye's thriller The Rage is a book I went into expecting drama and action but ended up basically looking in the mirror. The relationship between Monica and Damon is almost exactly like one I had before: one partner is angry and stuck in a dead end job but adores the other, and one partner is beautiful and put on a pedestal but has emotional baggage from a prior relationship and an ex that won't let go. It obviously didn't end the same because neither of us got superpowers, but the day to day life and interactions of the characters was spookily similar to us.

Re: Books like your love life

My last relationship was a bit like Charlotte's Web, in the sense that for a while I was quite close to the pig, but then she left me to die at a country fair.
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Re: Books like your love life

Wizard and Glass.

Comment

Veronica Mars (2): Mr. Kiss and Tell - I really like the serial Veronica Mars and I realy love the couple Veronica and Logan. I realy want the same relationship. They realy cool. He is a strong and intelligent young man, she ia smart and cute. They pinch each other, but help each other, care for each other. Logan always does beautiful things for her. She feels safe with him. I think that I lack this in my personal life.

Comment

I like reading books. But I can't say which is my favourite. Now I am reading The Chalk Man it's amazing!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X