Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lack of money is the root of all problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lack of money is the root of all problems...

At least for me at the moment... Pay not attention I just feel an epic need to rant before I explode with frustration over creditors and my meagre income these days! Okay so I'm no where near as feeling as hopeless as I have done in the past but the past few weeks have been really tough after having to find money to do this training course, I've lived off beans and toast and packets of cheap noodles etc.

I got my benefits payment today... 120 ($202 usd) after voluntary reductions to cover child maintenance, rent arrears etc.to last me two weeks... hopefully its one of the last as my security license should be with me by the end of August and I can start getting work again.... But no sooner has this pathetic poultry amount gone in than a 75 bill has come out leaving me with less than 45 for two weeks which has to cover, gas, electric, water council tax and food all while I have my kids with me for the week. FUCK!!!!! FUCK< FUCKING FUCK FUCK!!!!

I hate this shit! I swear if it wasn't for this kind of crap happening I'd be pretty happy, at least content anyway... just can't wait for my badge to come through, I've already got some work lined up once it's here!

Sorry guys just needed to vent a little!
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Re: The lack of money is the root of all problems...

Can you get a side job?

Comment

The job market here is awful at the moment, I've been looking for practically anything but with no joy... as I say once my security license arrives I think I'll be sorted, already got work lined up that's cash in hand and with my experience landing a full time security job should be simple. Just gotta wait the next 4 or 5 weeks out :-/
      "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Comment

So you have anything you can sell? We have craigslist in the states and sometimes you can pick up odd jobs for money. Garage sale maybe?

Comment

Working...
        X