Do you have a bucket list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a bucket list?

Do you have a bucket list? Here's mine ..

Whale watching
    Deep sea diving (although would be terrified)
    Go to Burma/Laos/Cambodia
    Drive across the USA
    See the Great Wall of China
    Go to the Taj Mahal
    Go to Inverness (Scotland, GB)
    Learn another language, probably Spanish or Portuguese, but think I'd be rubbish!
    Go to the Maldives and stay in a hut right on the waters edge
    Volunteer around Thailand for six months or so. Couldn't take a job off them, as they aren't well off.

Many more, no doubt. How about you ?

Re: Do you have a bucket list?

I've dived off the coast of Spain several times, it was great! I dived on a shipwreck too which was awesome but very eerie!

I haven't thought much about a bucket list. I've decided that I want to go to Thailand, but I'm trying (very poorly) to save up for a deposit on a house, so this might have to wait.

I guess the top 3 at the moment would be visit Thailand, buy a house, and get 22 inch biceps!
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post
      I've dived off the coast of Spain several times, it was great! I dived on a shipwreck too which was awesome but very eerie!

I haven't thought much about a bucket list. I've decided that I want to go to Thailand, but I'm trying (very poorly) to save up for a deposit on a house, so this might have to wait.

I guess the top 3 at the moment would be visit Thailand, buy a house, and get 22 inch biceps!
      Thailand is amazing. I would love to go back. Once you get there, its sooo cheap. The locals are the nicest people you could meet.

Comment

I don't really have a bucket list. I figure, if there's something I'm really passionate about doing, I don't need a list to remember what it is. Whatever floats to the very top of the list is what I'll do next.

Right now, I need to get my revenge on a certain pesky mountain.
        %0|%0

Comment

I tried making one at some point.

It ended up being a list of debauchery, it's not even funny.
          Forum Sociopath

Comment

PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
            X