Game of Thrones anyone? Or maybe nerdy stuff in general

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones anyone? Or maybe nerdy stuff in general

Anyone here read Game of Thrones? Or at least watch the series? If discussion gets going then maybe we should preface spoilers ...

I've heard a lot of theories on how George R.R. Martin is planning on ending the series. One is that he is going to send the red comet crashing into the world, destroying everything. Other people speculate things like John Snow actually being the son of Raegar Targarean and that the whole planet is located inside the eyeball of a giant.

Anyone a big nerd like me here?

Re: Game of Thrones anyone? Or maybe nerdy stuff in general

Love Game of Thrones I've read all the books and can't wait for the next (although it probably wont come out till 2016 at the earliest), and I'm caught up with the series on TV. I loved the last season especially.

I've heard the Jon Snow theory, but not the eyeball one. I've also heard that Tyrion may actually be half Lannister and half Targaryen.

Comment

Re: Game of Thrones anyone? Or maybe nerdy stuff in general

I've watched all of the TV series up to date, but not read any of the books (it's on my to-do list).

Book people please don't drop any spoilers!

I only really have one theory for the ending and that will be that in one way or another everyone ends up dead!

Also, it's about time Khaleesi stopped being such a basic bitch sitting in her pyramid playing Judge Judy and actually got back to chasing the throne!
      Last edited by whatshappeningreg; July 28th, 2014, 07:37 AM.
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Working...
      X