Who do you want to meet most....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who do you want to meet most....

And nobody wants to meet poor vidar........ for shame!
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Comment

You need to be a gay hellraiser like me to get any attention around here.

Comment

Hoda, I would be honored to have coffee with you. And knowing us, it would wind up being coffee/lunch/dinner.

Vidar, I think Dag just threw a gauntlet in your direction. (Although my excuse is simply that I had to stop sometime.)
        The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. ...
        No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
        -- Richard Feynman (Nobel laureate (physics), 1918-1988)

Use your spoons wisely.

Give it time. Always, give it time.

Comment

Woah, Dag you're gay?

(Can't find suitablely shocked looking meme)
          "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Comment

No, only to phases.

Comment

Phew...... we can continue our bromance lol

(Disclaimer... I have no problem with homosexuality, Its given us George Takei, Sir Ian McClellan and big gay al from south park)

Comment

I didn't say I wouldn't want to meet more of you, but it was asked for a single person.

Heads up for those who considered meeting me, I'm more interesting online lol
                PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Don't worry, OSD - if we ever met, most of our time would be spent coming up with a story to explain to Mrs. Dude how you know me. That would keep us busy for at least 10 minutes.

And then we would spend the rest of the time staring at each other perplexedly.
                  Last edited by Lucid_Nuts; February 3rd, 2014, 10:35 PM.
                  The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. ...
                  No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
                  -- Richard Feynman (Nobel laureate (physics), 1918-1988)

Use your spoons wisely.

Give it time. Always, give it time.

Comment

Phases, foh, kuky
                    Raised in the Ring

Comment

Originally posted by dagwood View Post
                      you need to be a gay hellraiser like me to get any attention around here.
                      werd ! :0)
                      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                        Phases, foh, kuky
                        ^^^^^ someone not afraid ^^^^^
                        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Oh, this topic.

*Unrolls list to the ground and pulls out glasses*

I'd love to meet any of the mods: Kuky, kuju, OSD, Panda...

I was invited over to France to stay with Deidre and Mr. Deidre for a bit, just for a vacay, but it didn't end up working out (Drat!).

I think I'm closest to meeting Baby Diva, because she lives just a state below me, and the hubs and I plan on going down to her area for a get away some time. I would like to see Welshie and ER, but they live so far away that it would be impossible.

To be honest I'm not so keen on meeting anyone from the web, because much like Phases, I like the anonymity. I have an image of all of you in my head and I don't want it ruined.
                          "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
                          -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
                          -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Sometimes the dream is better than reality...
                            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Back in the early days of this place (when people were friendlier), some of the regulars would meet up annually in the Toronto area, since half of the mod/admin team was Canadian or from a northeastern state (Michigan, Ohio, New York, New Jersey).

One of those meetups was the the first/last Renaissance Faire I had ever attended.

Also, phases and I live in the same province so I'm sure we've probably run into each other hundreds of times - didn't you know that all Canadians know each other?
                              A time of darkness
                              You will look absurd and you will feel inert
                              And you will go looking to blame somebody

You see, I used to think that I'd get over everything,
                              But everything just got over me.

- Matthew Good Band, The Fine Art of Falling Apart

Comment

What's that all aboot? (Sorry don't ban me I just had to get that out my system) :P

And Phases its not that I'm scared to meet you... I'm just scared of getting hit on the nose with news paper! :P

Comment

Working...
                                X