Stag do input

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stag do input

I'm organising a Stag do (Bachelor party) for my friend in February and have most of it planned but just a few filling things I haven't gotten much ideas from yet and just want to brainstorm.

So far we are going Clay Pigeon Shooting on the Saturday afternoon then hitting a pub or two before having a BBQ that night. I'm trying to think of some fun ideas to do during the BBQ evening if any, and also if I should do anything on the Sunday.

So, fire away...
    "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Re: Stag do input

Do a roast, you know like a celebrity roast where people tell funny quips about their experiences with said groom. It was delightfully funny for a friend of mine and could ended up being the most remember event of the stag do.
    There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Great idea F04hk!
      "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

If you're doing a weekend, and it involves alcohol on Saturday night, any plans for hangover food on Sunday would not be unwelcome. Whether that's a diner, or cooking greasy food yourself (or getting someone to do it for you), or whatever, definitely pencil that in - as an option, of course.

Otherwise, I'd recommend letting the rest of the weekend happen as you see appropriate based on what happens the night before. It's very easy to overplan an event like this, and sometimes the best times happen when things are allowed to progress naturally.
        The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. ...
        No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
        -- Richard Feynman (Nobel laureate (physics), 1918-1988)

Use your spoons wisely.

Give it time. Always, give it time.

Comment

Working...
        X