Does this make me a bad person?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this make me a bad person?

so I'm 19 and she's 19. We're both freshman in college. Anyway, the school set up this " Class of 2017" facebook group to meet people. There was this attractive girl in one of my classes and we started talking. We texted daily from late may to late july. I have horrible flirtation skills so my part was very platonic, she was very flirty though " I wanna come home with you during x-mas and meet your family".
    In late July she dropped a bomb: she had a BF the whole time. Essentially played me I guess. After she told me that I tried to shake it off but she got real snobby towards me and we cut off all communication and didn't speak to each other at all in class( even when put in groups). Saw her a few days ago at a pep rally( she cheerleads) and she's fat( not trying to bash people with weight issues but she needs to stay in shape). My whole thought process was. " Yeah karma got you" Got me thinking. Does my animosity make me a bad person for enjoying the fact that she's lost an asset?

Re: Does this make me a bad person?

No it means you respect yourself enough to not put up with that bullshit high school drama queen.

Fuck her
    There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Working...
    X