Too manly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too manly?

I was just wondering if I'm too manly for my boyfriend. I'm taller than him by about 3 inches, and WAY more muscular than him as I work out a lot and he's very slim. I watch sports a lot and I don't really care about fashion. For my clothing, I usually wear a sleeveless casual or sometimes just a sports bra going out. At home, i just wear a bra and boxers. He takes a lot longer than me in the toilet and he's really feminine. His skin is very fair, he has blonde hair and he's really cute. I carry him around a lot for fun. I'm also the one who drives the car. I'm also usually the one who puts my arm around him. I love playing basketball, football, etc. I really feel like the man in the relationship (not that I don't mind. lol).

Re: Too manly?

Does not seem like he minds it from the sounds of it but from My honest opinion he should very much so.

Comment

He doesn't really mind. I actually let him touch my abs a lot, and I think he secretly likes it. (I have a washboard 6-pack)

Comment

I know I would love a washboard 6-pack. Mrs. Dude used to have a nice core (not washboard, but firm) and she's working on it again (she needs to regain her strength in her arms/core for horse riding) and I love it.

As for the being too manly, I wouldn't think so. End of the day, by definition the man is the one with the penis, so unless you're hiding one of those, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Mrs Dude is the man in our relationship most of the time, and this doesn't bother me. (Except when she IS like a man and doesn't do much around the house lol)
        PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
        Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
        There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
        Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
        You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Well I would not be offended by a super strong and washboard ab woman. That would be awesome. But from the rest of her text I get the impression the he is a pasty little wimpy guy that can not take care of things if the need arises. But I guess I'm just an old fashioned big country boy that has always been usually the biggest guy in the room.

Comment

End of the day, by definition the man is the one with the penis, so unless you're hiding one of those, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.
            LOL. I almost chocked on my food reading that.

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
              He doesn't really mind. I actually let him touch my abs a lot, and I think he secretly likes it. (I have a washboard 6-pack)
              Please don't bite my head off for this, but is it possible you're attracted to girls as well? I really don't mean any offence by this I just happen to know a few lesbian and bi sexual girls who act very masculine.

I'll be honest, I find muscular girls very sexy... Not the over the top she hulks with ropey veins kinda muscular but, y'know what I mean..

If your boyfriend is happy, and you are happy with him. Then what's the problem? Or is it that you'd rather have a take charge kind of guy?
              "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                As for the being too manly, I wouldn't think so. End of the day, by definition the man is the one with the penis, so unless you're hiding one of those, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.
                Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww come on dude, lets not just get technical now...

This whiny little cock gobbler has a penis and most certainly cannot be called a man...

{Obscene picture (Bieber) removed}

Bitch, pussy, tool, knobend etc etc but definitely not a man.
                Last edited by Oversharedude; October 29th, 2013, 12:53 AM.
                "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Comment

That's some serious bitterness there. Bieber has it all right now, more power to him.

To the OP, hey whatever floats your boats. I'm a pretty manly guy and I like athletic girls. And hey who cares if you're both happy.

Comment

Well, I'd say that I'm a bit more muscular than just "athletic".

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                      lmao... OP, Still waiting on the answer to that btw. j/k
                      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Vidar83 View Post
                        Please don't bite my head off for this, but is it possible you're attracted to girls as well? I really don't mean any offence by this I just happen to know a few lesbian and bi sexual girls who act very masculine.

I'll be honest, I find muscular girls very sexy... Not the over the top she hulks with ropey veins kinda muscular but, y'know what I mean..

If your boyfriend is happy, and you are happy with him. Then what's the problem? Or is it that you'd rather have a take charge kind of guy?
                        I'm not attracted to girls at all. And I wouldn't say that I'm extremely muscular, but my boyfriend jokingly tells me that I have too much muscle. My biceps are around 16 inches, so that might be a little much...

Comment

... ...
                          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

WOW!!! How much can you lift?!!

Comment

Working...
                            X