Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Crushes - the dirty details! ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Crushes - the dirty details! ;)

Because let's be fair, there are some celebs that just make your knees buckle. So, I'm going to admit to a few.
    1. my deep abiding love, Alexander Skarsgård, of True Blood fame. I've had it for him since Generation Kill. He's got that slow, sexy smile, and he can say more with a facial tic than most people can in an entire scene. He's like the love child of Hugo Weaving and Michelangelo's David, Also, his dad is an amazing actor, too.
    2. Joe Manganiello, also of True Blood. Because if you saw Magic Mike, you'd know how fabulous he can be. He's adorable, and he's sweet, and he is one BIG dude... and that growl gets me right to my toes.

OK, those are the simple ones.
    3. #3, Stana Katic, of Castle. I swear, if I see her come out of that pool in that brown bathing suit one more time, I will die. Of dehydration. From drooling. And, of course, I get to geek out every time I watch the show, and there's that episode where they crash the Russian poker game and when she gets dressed up for that, oh god, does my heart flutter...
    4. #4, Angie Harmon. I fell in love with Law & Order, not because of Jerry Orbach (who was awesome) or Chris Noth (who is still sexy as fuck), but because of her. That gravelly voice, that long flowing hair, the wit... *wibble*.

So, that's the short version of my "honey-do" list. As in, "honey, if the opportunity ever arose, fuck you, i'm doing these people".

So. Yours? I'll even up the ante - is there anyone who might make you switch teams if they propositioned you? All hypotheticals, of course - seriously, I'm a scientist in New Jersey, not an agent in LA or anything like that - so have some fun with it.

And yeah, maybe I'm looking to add to my list and I need ideas....
    The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. ...
    No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
    -- Richard Feynman (Nobel laureate (physics), 1918-1988)

Use your spoons wisely.

Give it time. Always, give it time.

Re: Celebrity Crushes - the dirty details!

I've been watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer a fair bit lately so I'm going to have to say Sarah Michelle Gellar and late-seasons Allyson Hannigan.

The missus would have David Boreanaz on her list.
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Ones I can think of off the top of my head...

Scarlet Johannsen
      Diane Kruger
      Kate Beckinsale
      Natalie Portman
      Sophia Vegara

Comment

Oh god, somehow I missed Kate Beckinsale. My husband uses her as a distraction when he wants to win arguments, because I can't not watch her.

OSD, I knew I liked your missus for a reason
        The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. ...

Use your spoons wisely.

Comment

I would switch teams for Noelani, a belly dancer I saw dance about 2 yrs ago.

She's an American belly dancer. I went to a "hafla" (an Eygyption/Arabic dance party) and she was the last belly dancer to perform. Exquisite. I'd never seen anyone dance like that.

Comment

I may get made fun of for my list, but here it goes...

1. Simon Pegg. Oh my gosh, that man is sexy as hell. He's funny, seems down to earth, and all of his rolls I've seen him in have been fantastic.
            2. Alan Tudyk. His roll on "Firefly" did it for me. Quick witted, charming, and I have a huge thing for red-heads. He also had me in stitches in "A Death At A Funeral."
            3. Rory McCann. I have a thing for Scottish/Irish accents. I've watched a few interviews with him and he sounds down to earth, humble, and intelligent. He also plays a scary Sandor Clegane.
            "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
            -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
            -C.S. Lewis

Comment

HS - fabulous! I don't think I've ever experienced something like that, although there was one girl in college who I almost became an art major for, even though I have absolutely no talent. She was stunning, though, and gifted.

Carnation - you know what? I can totally dig it. I do love a man I can spend time with, as well as him being attractive!

Use your spoons wisely.

Comment

I have never really had celebrity crushes, I think there are far more beautiful women walking around most towns without having the advantage of photoshop...
                "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

Okay Liz Hurley..... sure she's an older woman I'm only 30 but my god that woman is sexy in every way shape and form...

Eliza Dushku, Jessica Alba, Amy Lee among others....

I'm sorry to tell you though ladies, no man on this planet could make me consider switching teams... another bloke just doesn't do it for me.....
                  "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be." by Xavier (a kindred spirit from another online community)

Comment

Welshie - clearly you've never been to New Jersey... :P

I did meet one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen while I was home from college one summer, though - she was Sicilian, and she had this beautiful dark dark dark brown hair, but she had beautifully clear blue eyes. She was absolutely stunning.

The guys, though.... not so much.

Use your spoons wisely.

Comment

mmm..crushes huh....

1. Scarlet Johannsen
                      2.Kristen Stewart

these two are my top 2 crush of al time......special when i see scarlets lips ,,,damn...i get goose bumps

Comment

This was a random post to necro-post...

I'd have to add Emma Watson to my responses from before though
                        PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                        Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                        There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                        Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                        You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Originally posted by Oversharedude View Post
                          I've been watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer a fair bit lately so I'm going to have to say Sarah Michelle Gellar and late-seasons Allyson Hannigan.
                          SMG was my first crush as a child I believe. I watched Buffy growing up, it was great! And yes I was also into Allyson.

Originally posted by Oversharedude View Post
                          I'd have to add Emma Watson to my responses
                          Emma Watson is a strange one because we've all seen her grow up from being a little girl. She's hot now, but I dunno... it's just a bit weird.

She feels like a little niece or something!
                          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Working...
                          X