This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams....

Dude, have you been eating baked potatoes again?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

nope but apparently chocolate and ice-cream before bed can bring weird dreams
      PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
      For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
      Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
      There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
      Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
      You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

LOL I can't believe I haven't stumbled into this thread before, these are great. Yeah my mom swears that ice cream brings on weird dreams OSD. I've found personally that hot chocolate does it for me holy lord, I'll never drink it before bed again!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
          Dude, have you been eating baked potatoes again?
          I'd say for sure he's been eating something baked, but not potatoes
          "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

Originally posted by sarah5baker
            Its looking interesting post. I didn't have such experience but i am enjoying peoples opinion about these. Thanks for sharing. Keep updating.
            Get your wood out of my dreams spammer!
            Last edited by Oversharedude; June 30th, 2011, 04:16 AM.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Welshie View Post
              I'd say for sure he's been eating something baked, but not potatoes
              Oi you!

Comment

As a child, I was terrorized with nightmares of myself having crab pinchers as my left arm.

I stopped having them after a year or so, I was still scarred from that.

Quite a few years later haha, I watched District 9, and anyone who's seen it, if not SPOILER

***when he's in the hospital, and the bandage is unwrapped and a pincher hand is discovered***

SPOILERS FINISHED.

Scared the frig out of me thats for sure, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                  Oi you!
                  :eusa_whis

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                    nope but apparently chocolate and ice-cream before bed can bring weird dreams
                    Being a mom alert:

Yikes not to mention a few extra pounds around the mid section. Have you ever tried fat free vanilla yogurt with a half teaspoon of chocolate ice cream topping instead... It's nummy and not even half the calories of your nightmare inducing treat.

Mom Lecture over ...
                    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

• Re: Dreams....

Nope! I like the dreams (but really I don't eat much icecream)

Last night I was running a school cross country and came across some guys being aggressive toward a hot chick so I defended her and ran with her. We then went back to my place to cool down in the pool and there was a guy from High School and some other people who had broken into my house to use my vacuum cleaner...

Weird... but she was really cute! (PS it was a non sexual dream for the record)

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                        Mom Lecture over ...
                        Mummy, can I please have some Original Glazed Krispy Kremes and some full fat banana ice cream before I go to bed?

I had some really wierd dreams last Saturday, but I'm putting that down to the quadrubple vodka and coke I was given before I nodded off......

Comment

So I had a wierd one last night. I found out yesterday that they are cutting 200 jobs where I work and i'm at risk (i''ll find out for sure in the next few days). So last night I dreamt I was relocated into an office with the shithead plant manager and he was scrutinising my every move and basically had me doing lots of crap work that wasn't my job...don't know where that came from!

Comment

Oh dear, hope it all works out for you Welshie. Damn, 200 jobs, thats nuts!

Comment

Wow, this one fell down the ladder!

OK, so last night I dreamt I was at a Metallica concert and they were throwing boxes of Wasabi Peas into the crowd. THen after the show there was an evacuation, and me, being an emergency warden started evacuating people then called the fire brigade. I was looking around to ensure everyone was out and found the fire in a wall, by a fire extinguisher. So I put the fire out.

Ooo I just listened to my SleepTalkRecorder app and last night I said in my sleep
                              Originally posted by My sleep
                              No, STOP IT. Get out! I don't need help I know exactly where... (then it cuts out)
                              Was that me taking control of the situation?

Comment

Had a werid thought before going sleep, probably half asleep, but it consisted of 2 massive ladders leaning against each other at the top, me being on one then falling to the ground side ways, like what the hell? -.-

Comment

Working...
                                X