X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams....

shh foh, you'll attract ca to my thread
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
      I rarely remember my dreams. They seem to vanish from memory the minute I wake. I can remember occassionally remembering parts of dreams and relaying them to my husband, but the funny thing is that I can't, recall the dreams I did relate but I can remember relating them. *shrugs*

The only dream I can remember clearly is the night after my aunt died (I was about 22) I dreamed that she was as the end of the hall in our home and she came to tell me she was happy and I should be too.

Progection I assume.

Are you trying to hold onto something that subconcously you know is futile?
      All of the dreams that I can remember were in color. The best dreams that I have had
      are the lucid dreams. These are dreams when one knows one is dreaming. One dream
      consisted of me being on Mission Street in San Francisco. I am a San Francisco native.
      The time was 12:55PM on a Sunday. Someone told me that I would be late for the 49er game, ( the stadium is at least 5 to 6 miles from Mission Street),which starts at 1:00 pm.
      I replied,"I won't be late. This is a dream. I can fly to the game." I began to run down Mission Street faster,and faster until I took off like a jet, and flew like Superman. I arrived at the stadium before the opening kick-off. There are other times that I know that I am dreaming,therefore,I start to run and take off flying across the United States. In one dream,I picked up a lady who I just met and proceeded to try to fly her from Hayward to Hawaii.When I got to the Pacific Ocean,I felt that I was going to wake up.I starting flying
      faster as I began to panic.I did not make it to Hawaii.I woke up.

Comment

I had a dream the night before last that I was shopping in a supermarket and in the middle of one of the isles was a rug and playing on it was a baby but not a normal baby. It was african and had a normal sized head but a tiny body (like a characature) and then its mum (who was white) came over and told me to not go near her baby.

WTF was that all about??!
        "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

Madonna ?
          An bhfuil tú dálta fós? Pionta Guinness, le do thoil. Sláinte!

Comment

Oh good god no!

Time to lay off the cheese me thinks......

Comment

haha I said in my sleep the other night (sleeptalkrecorder, great app)

"mmm Good thanks.... nope we haven't been raptured yet"
              Man I say some weird shit in my sleep, you should hear it.
              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

Apparently.. Welshie Madonna hates cheese. Uh in fact cheese doesn't give you nightmares because it contains an essential acid that reduces stress and induces sleep. Sorry if them little titbits of nonsense sent you to sleep

@OSD can't you get some of them recordings embedded into the site ?? That would spook new members out
                An bhfuil tú dálta fós? Pionta Guinness, le do thoil. Sláinte!

Comment

I don't already do that enough as it is?

Lol, I would but I like my anonymity too much

Comment

Originally posted by stashfx View Post
                    Apparently.. Welshie Madonna hates cheese. Uh in fact cheese doesn't give you nightmares because it contains an essential acid that reduces stress and induces sleep. Sorry if them little titbits of nonsense sent you to sleep
                    Really??! Right i'm eating more!

Comment

OK so last night...
                      Its getting on since I woke up so details are getting hazy but snippets I do remember...

* Driving drunk and high and hallucinating (both of which I've never been)- slowly damaging my car on a tree, letting my passenger drive.
                      * Getting locked in a public bathroom with a primary school mate by some thugs with guns, abandoning him and finding out later he won against them.

Not sure if it is related to car damage but
                      * having my car replaced with a Porsche Boxster (with a towbar that can pull 3 tonne), finding my mate in a pub to tell him I got a Porsche...

Comment

That wasn't very well done of you to abandon your mate, OSD!

Mine from last night was a nudge that I need to clean, I guess. I dreamed that my apartment management was having this huge open house event to promote leasing, and they wanted to use my apartment as a model. I was freaking out cause I had a pile of dirty laundry on the bedroom floor. lol
                        That pretty little girl in my avatar? That's Angel.

Comment

Last night was shit... I woke up at 5am and felt like I couldn't get back to sleep. It scared me so much I hated so very much that I was alone last night.

Basically it was about paranormal activity and freaky shit. One of the things that got to me is I love researching paranormal and think I'd be different in real life if I met paranormal stuff, but in my dream ... there were forces that held my car in place and gave me premonitions about dream family being injured...
                          floating vase... crazy white board....

Comment

Holy crap! That's no fun, OSD. Thankfully, I haven't had any nightmares since I've been on my own. Course, I probably just jinxed myself.

Hope your next nights' sleep is better.
                            That pretty little girl in my avatar? That's Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                              Last night was shit... I woke up at 5am and felt like I couldn't get back to sleep. It scared me so much I hated so very much that I was alone last night.

Basically it was about paranormal activity and freaky shit. One of the things that got to me is I love researching paranormal and think I'd be different in real life if I met paranormal stuff, but in my dream ... there were forces that held my car in place and gave me premonitions about dream family being injured...
                              floating vase... crazy white board....
                              You like researching the paranormal? I have a few true freaky/weird story's which got me into researching the stuff!

I can't really remember my dreams but i'm pretty damn certain if i had the choice to live in some of them i would .

Comment

yeh Ben, I totally believe in paranormal, just never had any experiences myself

Comment

Working...
                                X