This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams....

If you keep a dream journal and write down what you remember immediately after waking up from a dream, you will build up your ability to remember them.
    %0|%0

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
      Ay yi yi I WISH I could have as vivid dreams as you guys. I don't remember crap from sleep. These are some really bizarre movies in your minds. I don't even have a screenplay
      I'm with you, foh. I rarely dream and if I do, I very seldom remember much about them. Maybe it's an "age thing" because when I was younger (around the same age as most of the posters in this fora) I had the vivid/weird nocternal movies going on?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I think I'm a bit older (43) than the average poster so I dunno what my excuse is.
        That pretty little girl in my avatar? That's Angel.

Comment

I had a sex dream with a girl I met two years ago and have not seen since. We've only been randomly talking on Facebook and texting. It was great.

Comment

Ok now a dream with a nocturnal emission I will remember but those stopped long long ago.
            There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

You mean a "Snorgasm"((c) OSD 2002)
              PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
              Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
              There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
              Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
              You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

^^^^^ Yeah what he said ^^^^^^
                There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Cool, OSD! You made up your own sniglet! (Google it if you you are clueless.)

Comment

Sniglet?
                    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

snig' lit: any word that doesn't appear in the dictionary, but should

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniglet

Comment

Oh right.

Actually, I did google it but found many results linking "Snorgasm" to "A really boring lay"

Last night, one was a video game style dream, Super Mario x World of Warcraft.
                        The other was my girl spent $25,000 on a horse and carriage... I was pissed.

Comment

I assume you wouldn't let her keep the horse in the house, either, right?

Comment

Damn straight!

I also have the mario bros theme in my head for some reason...

Comment

OK so last night I dreamt...

Work gave me a disciplinary because I left "IT Policies" on my computer and didn't lock it when I walked away. I ended up saying "Fuck that, my computer locks after 3 minutes" and then I turned it ont he stupid bitch HR and made it "you shouldn't have been using someone elses PC" but I woke up before I got the outcome.

T'other,
                              Mum was having a fundraiser for sick dogs and I was playing with a cold water tap/hose trying to, all I can guess is fill water balloons, and it then turned on my wang and I woke up and needed to pee.

Comment

Last night I dreamt I had normal knowledge. Crap then i woke up and realized I only had immoral knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X