This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams....

So this one last night was quite strange.

I was having a bath and some chick appeared... I won't get into the erotic details, however one line struck me as odd that I said to her "It's not cheating if I don't kiss you".

Night before... I dreamt I got a motorbike, and within THAT dream I dreamt I was showing my cousin the motorbike that looked like a 2-wheeled ute.
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

I actually had one a few of months ago that I thought was real significant. I don't typically remember the details, either, but this one I did:

Dreamed that my ex and I were going on a cruise with another couple. Got to the dock, the three of them checked in and headed down the gangplank. I tried to check in, was told I didn't have a ticket. I had an email confirmation, but it wasn't in their system. Tried to call the ex on my cell to let him know, but the call wouldn't go through. Stood on the dock as the ship sailed, then sort of shrugged my shoulders and called my best friend to come get me.
      That pretty little girl in my avatar? That's Angel.

Comment

Interesting... being left behind

I remembered last nights when I woke up but can't now...

There was horse towing, a fruit bowl, a family gathering and sleeping till 1:30pm. Oh and it was the first appearance of my kittens in my dream
        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

Yeah, a little interesting. I consoled myself with the thought that I woke up before receiving news that the ship had sunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue4Rent View Post
            I often have a dream I'm falling. Then I shake myself out of it and fall into a deep sleep.

This has been going on for years.
            I also have a recurring dream. I'm being chased but I can't run. It's like my mind is yelling "RUN!" but my legs just don't work. Then right before they catch up to me I wake up.

Oh, and Metallica = AWESOME!!!

Comment

So last night I dreamt that I was in the toilet with the receptionist from work (clothed) and I had to pee and she told me about a time when she was 13 when she did so many squats her doctor told her she wasn't allowed to squat any more, had to stand up to pee, dressed up in a suit and had her dad call her Son.

She laughed at that when I told her today.

Comment

Hahahaha, that made me laaaaugh.

I keep having dreams where I'm having sex, but I look totally different...well like me but an alternate me where I have different hair and tats and piercings. It's no surprise really, I've been feeling totally bored with my image and wholly plain and unsexy. Escape into dreamland!

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                  So last night I dreamt that I was in the toilet with the receptionist from work (clothed) and I had to pee and she told me about a time when she was 13 when she did so many squats her doctor told her she wasn't allowed to squat any more, had to stand up to pee, dressed up in a suit and had her dad call her Son.

She laughed at that when I told her today.
                  That one is simple.. You're considering a sex change.
                  I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.

Comment

I had a dream a few weeks ago that would have been scary if I believed in evil spirits etc. I was in a back yard at night and I could see a small shadow on the lawn. I was trying to see what it was but before I could work it out I had pounced on it with what felt like a massive hit of adrenalin and power, like I was a predator. I remember thinking "noo wait it might be just a kitten". I think I woke up straight away and my muscles were tensed. Cool dream, I felt super powerful like a lion or something.

Comment

I had a dream last night that there was a black bear outside my house. He was throwing around my Nan's dog who has been dead for a couple of years now. I went out to save the dog and the bear got up in my face and growled, then I woke up.. haha

In the dream I perceived the bear to be a black bear but it didn't look like one..It had really long shaggy hair.

Comment

Woke up about 2 a.m. last night after dreaming Angel, my cat, fell off a third floor balcony. I don't even live on the third floor.

Comment

It's weird you say that Mom, I had a dream last week where one of my kittens had it's back leg cut off by a meat cleaver and he was limping around and I had to dip the stump in disinfectant.

I wish I didn't remember it still...

Comment

Ugh, that's terrible, OSD! At least you were quick on the medical attention.

Comment

OSD, I think you are rubbing off on me. Metaphorically, that is.

Last night, I dreamed it was pouring down rain for days, flooding everywhere. I was in an SUV with a friend, and we were trying to get out of town. She tried to go down one road, but it was impassable. Turned around, and started down a bridge that had water right up to the bottom of it. Up ahead we could see these giant fish tails rising above the surface, like whale tails. Next thing we know, a huge shark the size of a bus flopped up on the bridge. I was screaming at her to watch his tail. Made it past that, and then we had to contend with his teeth. Made it across and I woke up. Bear in mind we are several hundred miles from salt water. lol

Comment

Ay yi yi I WISH I could have as vivid dreams as you guys. I don't remember crap from sleep. These are some really bizarre movies in your minds. I don't even have a screenplay
                                There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Working...
                                X