This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams....

I learnt German for 4 years, but was never any good at it.
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Haha, well if you speak it in your sleep then perhaps you're better at it than you think. Vielleicht? :P

Comment

Ich weiβ nicht! Vielleicht...

Last night was a snake in me that ate an iPod cable, my sister was a tailor giving discount pant-flair and a wedding where I saw the receptionist at work there looking hot who gave me and a friend a double thumbs up because of the way we were dressed.
        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

I have had several of the same few dreams my entire life. They just keep happening repeatedly.

One is me in this house, that I have never been in, in real life, and I'm looking for something or someone, not sure what or who. The house is near where I used to live and the property was just donated to turn into a park. I really wanted to go and look in the windows to see if my dreams were accurate of the actual layout of the house, but I drove by it last week and saw it had already been demolished.

Another is I am in the forest running from something.

Another is one that I don’t have any more, actually, since I was around 15 and moved away from the house. I was always being held by something invisible, in the bathroom, sometimes behind the door standing against the wall, sometimes in the bath under the water. I was always drowning in the dreams, then I would wake up gasping for air, and my cat would be standing at the end of my bed hissing. I called them my poltergeist dreams.

Another is me at the scene of a terrible gory accident where there are body parts all over the road. This is the only one that has an explanation, when I was four or five, my stepmom was driving us to a movie and there actually was an accident like that, we were there pretty much as it happened, but I do not remember it.

I am really not that screwed up, I just have a lot of really scary dreams. I rarely remember the good or quirky ones. I just get this massive feeling of déjà vu when I wake up from any of the regulars, and there are much more than I've listed, I just can’t remember them enough to articulate them.

Comment

Another is one that I don’t have any more, actually, since I was around 15 and moved away from the house. I was always being held by something invisible, in the bathroom, sometimes behind the door standing against the wall, sometimes in the bath under the water. I was always drowning in the dreams, then I would wake up gasping for air, and my cat would be standing at the end of my bed hissing. I called them my poltergeist dreams.
            Sorry to enjoy your apparent torture, but I love hearing accounts like that.
            I'm a big believer in the paranormal and like believing that this is more than brain activity.
            (Brains awake but your muscles aren't, giving you a feeling of being held down, often explained to as Old Hag)

Comment

so last night was a dream I was running and hiding

Don't remember what I was hiding from but it was part human part mythical something, and I found a really good hiding spot but got outed by a swarm of flies this thing conjured.

*edit*
              oh and there was one about my face having 3 GIANT black craters, about half the size of a tennis ball, on my face. Upon purging the contents it contained small electrical goods, like they'd been destroyed by something super acidic and the crater disappeared.
              Last edited by Oversharedude; November 9th, 2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

OK, how LAME was this dream...

I tried having sex with my girl and I got rejected because dream her had her period... wtf? who dreams that lol

The other one involved an ostrich...

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                  The other one involved an ostrich...
                  Did the ostrich have her period as well?
                  I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.

Comment

Haha, I imagine taking on an ostrich with pms might not be the safest of activities. Well ok I don't actually know much about ostriches but if they're anything like emus I don't want to go up against one when its angry....again.

Comment

yeh not sure why it was an ostrich, i'm an aussie...

heh no, it didn't have PMS, well, not that it told me. It was in my neighbours yard.

Comment

One of the coolest things I ever saw was a flock (?) of about 1000 wild emus running across the scrub on my way to Kalgoorlie. It looked amazing.

(Yes, I was going for the brothels) :P

Comment

Originally posted by Brifflez View Post
                          Haha, I imagine taking on an ostrich with pms might not be the safest of activities. Well ok I don't actually know much about ostriches but if they're anything like emus I don't want to go up against one when its angry....again.
                          Emus scare the fuck out of me.. I just can't trust their MoFo faces. Especially the ones in NT. Seasoned campaigners up there..
                          I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.

Comment

Emus scare the fuck out of me..
                            Me too.

They are the psychopaths of the bird world.

EDIT: Oh and apparently its a "mob of emus"...very apt IMO for those shifty, hateful bastards. :P
                            Last edited by Brifflez; November 23rd, 2010, 01:45 AM.

Comment

give me safe old sydney anyday lol

Comment

I actually had the same dream twice last night just with a couple of twists.

Started out that I was heading back to my car from a Metallica concert and I meet a mate there who asks me to be his best man and gives me the ring to hold on to. We then head back to my (dads) car which has been trashed, the only one in the carpark. Tyres slashed, windows smashed, doors ripped off, so I get him to stay with me coz I'm shit scared.

We head up towards his car park and I get an SMS from the cops telling me that they caught the guy who trashed the car. We head up an escalator to get to his car and I get another text message from the guy they caught, its a picture message of me and my mate heading up the escalator.

Now this is where the two dreams vary...

The first dream, I panic and we're constantly running from bad guys until I have enough of it and wake up.

The second dream, I take action, pull out a rifle from somewhere, shoot a guy in an egg costume in the head, then start killing random bad guys. One I threw off the edge of the car park, a few others I got headshots, then the last guy I remember before I woke up I shot him as he fired a rocket towards me, which landed behind me but I woke up.

Comment

Working...
                                X