X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dreams....

Last night was a weird one.

I was at my Nan's house and walked around to the backyard and a crocodile went running past me (a good size, 2.5m or so one) and just ran out the side gate. Then English_Rose was there and wanted to chase it and I'm yelling at her "No! That's not a lizard! It's a crocodile!" and it ignored her thankfully and then ran down the street and into the neighbours driveway...
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

For Halloween enjoyment I watched The Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday the 13th on Halloween night. Well, that night I had a 'nightmare' that Stick & Puck, which I planned to go to the next day, got cancelled and replaced by Public Skating!!! I was so upset.

In another awkward dream I ate 99 bananas (No I am not gay....)

And another favorite dream is I was riding in a car with my brother. He was driving. It was night and as we were cruising along a raccoon started to cross the road. I yelled 'Don't hit that raccoon!!!'. He replied with a "Raccoon? Fuck that!" and swerved over to purposely decapitate it. Blood splattered all over our windshield and the wipers couldn't get it off.

One dream I was cheating on my girlfriend at the time. But the girl I was cheating on her with was...her. I officially cheated on my girlfriend with my girlfriend.

My last one for today was I was in Australia at a hospital. For some reason I was asking all the employees which department would sell me skate guards for my ice hockey skates. None assisted but I had wonderful conversations with them, they were all very friendly and polite!

Comment

So the girlfriend was having trouble sleeping once again, woke up about 3:30 and with her restlessness, woke me up. I then slipped into a realm somewhere between dream and reality. This recount is a bit disjointed because I don't remember the order that well...

OK, so I'm lying in bed trying to sleep and her sister comes in with this guy and introduces him to me, but I excuse myself because I wasn't feeling well, they leave the room, I go to the toilet (thankfully just in my dream). As I'm coming back out of the ensuite I look out the window (which was missing the blinds) and see a lunar eclipse (I think?) and then I say to the missus, it must be the phasesofthemoon that is causing you to not sleep well. She didn't have much to say to that, but argued that I didn't see a lunar eclipse.

By now, the sister has another friend around and they are out in the living room watching TV and the girlfriend wants to join them, but I don't want to let her because she is naked except for a pair of pink underwear. She makes me spray her over with deoderant and she leaves wrapped in our doona (duvet).

I decide that I'm going to call in sick to work, but it's too early to tell anyone so I get up to email them instead. Don't think I ended up doing that, but I got angry and the volume level of the stereo and go to turn it down. They ask 'what the hell' and I tell them that I'm not well and trying to sleep. I look at the couch and am relieved to see that my girlfriend now has on a red collared polo shirt.

Don't remember much more than that...
        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

Normally, I don't remember my dreams. I haven't been able to remember a dream upon waking in such a long time... This morning though, I was able to recall one of my dreams.

I was flying somewhere, not sure if I knew where, when I realized that I'd forgotten my books. I wouldn't have anything to do on the flight. I remember thinking that my iPod wouldn't last long enough...but gave no thought to my laptop... My biggest concern was my books, and seemingly the ones I've been carrying around in real life - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Anna Karenina, and The Lord of the Rings.

I get the feeling I was flying to the west coast...which is interesting given that I've been stressed about this for a week or two now.
          "Why are you always smiling?"
          "Because it's all so fucking hysterical."

Hier kommt die Sonne

Comment

Had a dream last night that one of the managers at work that I don't like was my father-in-law... then I woke up screaming.

Comment

Had a dream last night that disturbs me from a sanity perspective. Not sure where I was, but it was a relatively remote location where a building with a porch stood on a hill just above train tracks. Kind of a rolling hills scene. I was standing on the porch laughing while watching my sister try to corner her youngest daughter (about 3 years old) long enough to grab her. All of this right next to the tracks that didn't appear to have been used in a number of years. While my sisters back was temporarily turned away from her daughter I recall hearing a train horn. I know I felt a jolt of surprise, and fear for what could happen, but in my dream I was still laughing and had not moved to help. Mere seconds later, just as my niece had stepped off the opposite side of the tracks, that a huge locomotive pulling its line of cars passed behind my niece. My sister was obviously frantic with worry since she could no longer get to her daughter. And I was still on the porch, laughing. The dream didn't end badly, mother was reunited with daughter safely and without scratches, but I am disappointed with myself that I would just stand there laughing when my sister needed help protecting my niece.

Comment

So just how explicit can we get in here? I have some pretty erotic dreams.
                Have no fear....Mr. Right is here!

Comment

Just don't be racist, sexist or any of those -ists and you should be fine.

I had a dream today that I was kissing Valentino by a crystal blue, Italian stream, then I realised I had set Manic Monday as my alarm tone...

Comment

So i haven't updated for a while but I'll summarise...

1) I was ER's Maid of Honor (but she was really really cranky and there was no groom)
                    2) I was on a plane and the pilot dropped us 2000ft because we didn't settle down
                    3) My boss and a colleague were discussing coming out of the closet and I overheard them

Comment

Two of the latest dreams that I remember (and I never remember any) involved invasions of my home by people and me trying to get away from them and having no luck reaching 911. I believe it has to do with psychological stuff in terms of my relationship with my parents as well as society in general. My gf believes it's "someone" trying to tell me something. Freaky.

Comment

My dreams have made no sense lately. Last night I was dreaming that I bought a really nice, big tv. But when it came to putting it together all of a sudden I was building a playground set and a hampster maze thing. And when it was done, it was back to being a tv again.
                        Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Comment

Last nights dream was one I'd sooner forget, however it's mostly forgotten, but the mental aftermath today is taking it's toll.

I hate days like this.

Comment

Last night dragons hatched in my bedroom and ate my kittens... Later I woke up to my room on fire. >.>

Comment

Last night I parked my car in a construction site, it was a difficult park and just after I finished parking, the Foreman told me that was Adams spot and I'd have to move.
                              Jerk, why couldn't he have told me that when he saw me pull up

Comment

I've had no dreams at all for a while that I can remember, then I had two dreams, two nights in a row about my ex. Hopefully it's just my mind purging her from my short term memory.

One problem I have with remembering dreams is that beyond 24 hours, I simply cannot remember when I had the dream. Sometimes I think I had a dream a couple of nights ago, and then I think.. 'wait, didn't I have that dream years ago?' It's almost like my mind just can't work out when the dream was.
                                If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got

Comment

Working...
                                X