Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Originally posted by akgrl28 View Post
    Hi, my name is Holli. I've never been a blogger or anything like that, but have always had an interest in it. I've read forums in the past, and they have given me a lot of cool ideas for different projects that I've done.

I'm curious though, I can click on someones link in here and go to their site, but when I put my link it it wont let me post it. If anyone can give me a tip on how to do that, that would be awesome. Thanks...
    Hello, Holli. Welcome to the fora!

The reason that you cannot add a link is because you have not yet made 20 posts or been a member for more than 20 days. This policy is in place to discourage those who come here merely to increase their own site traffic without first adding significant value to the community. It is occasionally circumvented in various ways, and repeated such attempts are generally responded to with a permanent ban.

Comment

What's up guys!

Just registered, the forums look really good, hopefully I will be able to contribute!

Peace!

Comment

Hi I am new here.

Just wanted to say hello. I was a lurker for awhile and found a lot of the posts very helpful to me.

I am currently living in Texas. I am originally from Missouri. I am in a live in relationship with a guy that is 5 years younger then I am. Well thats all I really have to say at this time. Can't wait to to get to know all of you.

Dev

Comment

Re: Hi I am new here.

Hey, welcome to the Forums!

I'm new also ... Hopefully we'll see you around here a lot !

Comment

Hi all. Sought a place to find insight during my breakup with "love of my life". I'm leaving her.

Comment

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself to you on this message board.

My name is Andy Moquin from Buffalo, New York. Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

In the meantime, I will be stopping by once or twice a day to make some posts and be a part of what seems like a great community of webmasters working together and do look forward of to know all of you guys.

Hope to build a great working relationship as possible as well as gain and share thoughts to the rest of the members. Let's have fun!

See you around!

Comment

Hi guys.

Just thought I'd say hi before trying to participate in a discussion. My name is Sandy and I'm from NY. Looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Hello everybody.

My name is Nick. I have ADHD, am a bit crazy with a sprinkling of arrogance and a side-dressing of ignorance.

Nice forum.

Comment

Side-dressing? I thought the whole point of dressing was to go ON the salad, not next to it?

Comment

I prefer syrup!
                      %0|%0

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
                        I prefer syrup!
                        On your salad? :eusa_sick

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                          On your salad? :eusa_sick
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_p9AbWQ2wc
                          %0|%0

Comment

Just saying Hi, been around for a few days, but not got around to doing this bit.

hope you are all ok

Comment

I just found this site today (where have I been??) and wanted to say hello. Looks like some great advice out here (and fun)!!

Comment

I'm surely not a Newbie around here. But all of you should remember me... HI. Things have changed a lot since the last time.
                                Last edited by Truth; July 13th, 2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X