Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I've been reading off an on for the last few years actually! But I never signed up until now. My fiance and I have been engaged about a year and wedding is this coming spring. We live in BC, Canada. We travel back and forth to visit family(US east coast and Canada). Things have finally calmed down a bit and with really great work hours at the moment this leaves me time to take up a lot of hobbies. I thought I would finally pop in and see what I can do to offer by way of advice... seeing as I've gotten a lot of advice from this forum before.
    Last edited by Rose Mosse; November 24th, 2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• hi im new here. hope you can give me sone thoughts on my post under the chase. drunk flirting with my bf's friend. thank you guys

Comment

• New here, kind of nervous and conflicted about being here haha.

Comment

• Iím so glad I was able to find a group of others who like me heave no idea what to do when it comes to relationships
          i found the site a year ago and have had a bay since then which has kept me super busy , Iíve been checking out the forums and am excited to get some insight and share my advice to those who may be as cluster fu@#ed as I amw when it comes to relationships , so hello Iím Angel hope we all find whatever it is that brought us together, where do we start?

Comment

• Chanelle from USA
            "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

• *Wavezzzz to Chanelle*
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

• Hello, new member here. Hoping to find some helpful advice and opinions from all of you.

Comment

• Hi all, just signed up to read posts about getting over someone. Just got dumped by my long term gf 2 months off 6 years. Was a shock but know I will get through this slump. Looking at the positives... I deserve better! I'm 38 from new Zealand.

Comment

• Hi, I'm new here. My boyfriend dumped me 2 years ago because - according to him - I was too much of a neat freak. It hurt me too much, that I still don't feel like going back to dating. I just joined to give advice to people about their relationships. When I was in love but was already having problems with my boyfriend, all I wanted was someone with a clear mind who would save me from heartbreak. I'd like to be that person for the people here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angrip View Post
                      Iím so glad I was able to find a group of others who like me heave no idea what to do when it comes to relationships
                      i found the site a year ago and have had a bay since then which has kept me super busy , Iíve been checking out the forums and am excited to get some insight and share my advice to those who may be as cluster fu@#ed as I amw when it comes to relationships , so hello Iím Angel hope we all find whatever it is that brought us together, where do we start?
                      Welcome! Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Comment

• Hi guys and or gals. New user here. Iím reaching out because Iím in a situation that is really getting to me and Iím not sure how to proceed. I hope this is the right place to post this!

I will try to keep it simple.

So Iím a mid 20s guy. Ive had this new job for a few months now. Itís at a warehouse so on the shift thereís usually 50-60 people working. Itís a big crew so not like I work real close with the same people all the time. Anyways, There is a girl there, about same age as me, that I have been interested in since week 1. The first time I saw her, I didnít really think much. Just kind of like ďhey sheís kind of cuteĒ and whatever. As time went on though she grew on me as far as physical attraction.

I finally worked close with her around week 2 or 3 I think it was. By this time I really thought she was super cute. I introduced myself finally and we talked a little about the job. Nothing personal. She seemed nice and that was that. I was like cool! Now we are acquainted.

We maybe talked once or twice more that week about the same amount and again nothing personal. BTW I should mention I struggle with social anxiety especially with women and ESPECIALLY with ones I like.

Ok, so, then weeks go by and we donít work close together. We donít talk. Maybe just say hi as we pass each other. At this time I also notice sheís always around this 1 guy. At breaks, walking together, talking, laughing, etc. I never see ANY physical contact though. So Iím like Is this dude her boyfriend or what? Turns out he is/was?? (Iíll get to that part.)

The thing that really got me is during These weeks we havnt talked or worked close together, there is major eye contact between me and her. Always looking at each other when in the same vacinity or even from across the warehouse I swear. A lot of smiling with the eyes and literal smiling as well. It was totally flirting with our eyes. So I started thinking for sure this girl at least finds me attractive. But is that dude her boyfriend? I canít tell! So that held me back from trying anything.

It has basically been like that for the last couple of months. Weíd talk here and there but never about anything personal. She even started breaking the touch barrier. Light touches on the arm or ďbumping into meĒ accidentally. Between that and all the eye contact, Iím like ok this chick definitely has to be interested. But the boyfriend?!

Fast forward. So the ďboyfriendĒ has just moved away this week literally hours away. He quit, he is gone. Horay for that right?! But, Iím unsure if they are still a thing. Word on the street is they are. Also this girl has been treating me hot and cold for a bit now. Sometimes sheís nice and sweet other times like I donít exist.

Iím almost tearing my hair out wondering WTF I should do at this point. I have become really interested in this girl. Should I move in? Should I wait? Is she with him? Are they done? Etc. I just donít want to make the wrong move and blow it. I donít want to scare her off.

Thereís more to it but this is already a long post. Ask me questions more about this and I appreciate ANY feedback!

Comment

• Hi, I'm Brad. I just saw this board.

Comment

• Hi Anonymous88 and Brad. Welcome to the forums.
                            Anon, this isn't quite the right place to post the issue but my only suggestion is to try talking with her and getting to know her more (if it's not too inappropriate or awkward). Why not?

Comment

• Hey there. I've been here a few days but didn't find this thread until day. Just wanted to say hi and that I like it here so far.

Comment

• Hi, Witch. I'm glad you like this place. Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll stay here. There are many different forums to choose from depending on your topic. Plus, the members are honest and practical when it comes to giving advice. You'll like it here eternally.

Comment

Working...
                                X