Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I've been reading off an on for the last few years actually! But I never signed up until now. My fiance and I have been engaged about a year and wedding is this coming spring. We live in BC, Canada. We travel back and forth to visit family(US east coast and Canada). Things have finally calmed down a bit and with really great work hours at the moment this leaves me time to take up a lot of hobbies. I thought I would finally pop in and see what I can do to offer by way of advice... seeing as I've gotten a lot of advice from this forum before.
    Last edited by Rose Mosse; November 24th, 2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• hi im new here. hope you can give me sone thoughts on my post under the chase. drunk flirting with my bf's friend. thank you guys

Comment

• New here, kind of nervous and conflicted about being here haha.

Comment

• Iím so glad I was able to find a group of others who like me heave no idea what to do when it comes to relationships
          i found the site a year ago and have had a bay since then which has kept me super busy , Iíve been checking out the forums and am excited to get some insight and share my advice to those who may be as cluster fu@#ed as I amw when it comes to relationships , so hello Iím Angel hope we all find whatever it is that brought us together, where do we start?

Comment

• Chanelle from USA
            "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

• *Wavezzzz to Chanelle*
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

• Hello, new member here. Hoping to find some helpful advice and opinions from all of you.

Comment

• Hi all, just signed up to read posts about getting over someone. Just got dumped by my long term gf 2 months off 6 years. Was a shock but know I will get through this slump. Looking at the positives... I deserve better! I'm 38 from new Zealand.

Comment

Working...
                  X