Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Hello Everyone!

Newbie here from Southern California. Hope all is well with everyone!

-JenRose

Comment

Originally posted by kuju View Post
      lol. .

Did I mention that I don't have a car, and that they wouldn't really go with my bicycle handles? I suppose the whole idea will just have to be tossed.
      You could always make a pair of earrings out of them!
      :clap: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" :cuffs:

Comment

hi. i just joined this site. I am hoping to dicuss relationship topics with others and maybe get some insight.
        I would be happy to make any new friends in the process.
        I am a 39 yo. female

Comment

Hi all,

This is "iekirby" or Kirby. I'm a newbie and want to say 'hi', so HI!
          I just posted a new thread about my problems with living with my boyfriend, hope you guys can give some comments as I really need some help and advice. The post is quite long, so you might want to get a cup of coffee or something first.
          Thanks everyone in advance and hope to be posting with you guys lots!

Kirby

Comment

Hello,

My name is Micaela. I'm a newbie here. Nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Hey guys,

Alex here from NYC. Love the forums so far have been a great amount of help.

Comment

Hi Tim here how is all

I have posted my discussion thread in down in the dumps witha problem i am currently experiencing with my partner,
                hope you have some good advice for me
                cheers
                tim
                x

Comment

Hi all! Im new. I joined because Ive always liked psychology. I appreciate other peoples perspectives on relationships. I got married when i was too young to know better. Now I know better. Ive been divorced/separated since sept. 06. We were together for more than eleven years. We are still actively involved as a parent team in our kids lives. She is living with a good guy and is engaged. Im not in any hurry to do such. Honestly, I question my desire to be in a serious long term relationship. It seems like its been so long...Im not sure I would remember how to do it again Im pretty happy with my life the way it is. Of course there are those times when I want the intimate companionship that comes with knowing someone so well. But overall I feel like Im too busy to get that serious.
                  Maintain personal integrity.Keep good friends. Love good family. Laugh more than you think you need to. And dont look for whats not there.

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need" -Rolling Stones

Comment

Dude, that pimp picture in your avatar is the exact same costume I wore for this past halloween
                    %0|%0

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
                      Dude, that pimp picture in your avatar is the exact same costume I wore for this past halloween
                      Oh yeah!? You Rock! Just another day at work for me!!!
                      Maintain personal integrity.Keep good friends. Love good family. Laugh more than you think you need to. And dont look for whats not there.

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need" -Rolling Stones

Comment

Just wanted to say hello! I'm still a newbie..
                        I'm Julie. Joined because I really needed to hear others views and perspectives on certain things, that I am going through in my relationship at the moment.. AND, honestly, I'm like almost addicted to this forum, now that I started coming! :P
                        The peeps here are great, lots of good advice and really, the postings are just fun and interesting to check out. Thanks for welcoming me!

-Jules

Comment

Hello to All! My name is Lark. Just joined today.
                          Reasons:
                          I just moved to a new area 5 weeks ago and all my friends are 150 miles away.
                          I was widowed 6 yrs ago after 20 years with my best friend/soulmate and need to see what advise/experiences I can get to help me through.
                          It was an assignment from a challenge I'm doing to improve my blog writing.

I like the forum and I hope I can be of service too.
                          "We are the universe made manifest trying to figure itself out. We are all made of star stuff."_Delenn, Babylon 5

Comment

Hey, so im new.

Im Mark, erm yeah. **Waves**

Comment

Intro

Hi, All!

Your site looks cool. Very interesting topics. And a lot of perspective.

Comment

Hi, my name is Holli. I've never been a blogger or anything like that, but have always had an interest in it. I've read forums in the past, and they have given me a lot of cool ideas for different projects that I've done.

I'm curious though, I can click on someones link in here and go to their site, but when I put my link it it wont let me post it. If anyone can give me a tip on how to do that, that would be awesome. Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X