Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome, newbies! Introduce yourselves here!

I am sorry, I was absent.
    So, what about my grandiose plans?

I have a brilliant love story what I will be talking about later, but this is my first purpose.
    I think it is NOT even a purpose, this is a part of me: my story, my life ... I feel it everywhere, it formed me, my perception.
    But if we are talking about the plans, I will try to write them:

1. Passing of ESL test (yep, this is VERY IMPORTANT)
    2. Join the theatre of dmara. This is almost impossible for me. I took exams in this year: math, chemistry, physics, Russian literature and then tried to pass their entrance examination.
    I was admitted because I had the greatest pass mark (math and physics), but then, when we had to recite poetry and prose - I was fired =( At the moment I am working and preparing to the next admission in order to try to be admitted. Yeah, I love math and can pretend for free styding in a math university, but I really do not want to.
    3. ... So, let's wait =)

Comment

Hi all
      I just registered, this looks like a nice place to talk about these kind of things away from prying eyes

Ive been in a realtionship, my most serious thus far, for more than a year now and I have a few questions that've been running around my brain for quite some time, so here I am.
      Will be posting them soon

Comment

Heyy. just joined

Comment

Hi,
          My name is Alejandra but you can call me Ale and I'm from Mexico City

Comment

Hello, just joined!

Comment

Hi, my name's Andy, 34 years young and I live in London, England.

I joined the forum because I had a problem of my own I wanted help/advice on (feel free to check it out), but will definitely stick around and post more because of the interesting content of the site.

See you around.

Comment

Hi all.

New to this forum. I am 32 yo married with 2 wonderful kids. Lately my husband seems to be not to happy with me, so I will read and post in here to get others advise.

Comment

I'm not new much anymore but I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm 19 and in college and work part time. I'm loyal to a fault and too caring for my own good. I'm hoping to learn from other people's stories and to get a better look out of life.

Comment

Hello everyone !!!))) I'm Kat... studying, working and single at the moment... and want to find my true love one day ))))

Comment

• new here

hey everyone,
                      i'm new in the forum and wanted to introduce myself. i hope to give/get break up advice from being on here. breaking up is such a tough thing and i need as much support as possible!

Comment

• Re: new here

The break-up is the easy part. It's the post break-up reflection which is problematic.

Welcome.

Comment

hey everyone.
                          i am new to this forum, and newly single as well. i joined in hopes of a valuable experience giving/receiving advice about relationships.. obviously im not doing too well at it if i got dumped..
                          hope to hear from you soon

Comment

hi everyone, I'm new here, I think this site is so amazing, I signed up because I wanted to get some advice about relationships, hope you can help me. Thanks

Comment

Start a thread and spill your soul.

Comment

evertbody this is sandy
                                Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                Hi Everybody,

I'm Mike. Newbie here...just want to say hello...

Comment

Working...
                                X