This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just love but not in love?

Hi I'm 28 and my boyfriend is 30 and we've been together for 5 years. We had a rough start as I jumped into this relationship after having a really bad breakup prior. Its been a 5 year rollercoaster but still somewhat strong, if it makes any sense. It's been a couple of months where I'm feeling lonely, I mean don't get me wrong we do go out on dates and our sex life is healthy but I feel like there's something missing. He's not who he was before, I feel like we are more like friends, we don't kiss AT ALL! I can't remember when was the last time we kissed. Every time I ask him to give me a kiss he would just give me a peck! Like really after 5 years. We don't give each other a good night kiss or even say good night to each other. And now he doesn't introduce me as his girlfriend only goes by my actual name. I don't feel like he's cheating on me , maybe he's just tired or bored of being with me? Not sure...

. Not sure I feel confused, like wether I should just continue to feel this way regardless of me pointing it out to him or should I just slowly move on....

I'd appreciate any feed back

Comment

I suggest you start a new thread in the 'Down in the Dumps' section of the forum, as you're currently in the site feedback area and your post will likely be closed.
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Gisel, you need to have a long talk with him about the future. If the current situation is not to your liking, you should tell him that. He needs to know that you're thinking of moving on. If he wants to save your relationship, he'll do something. If not, you have your answer.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post
          I suggest you start a new thread in the 'Down in the Dumps' section of the forum, as you're currently in the site feedback area and your post will likely be closed.
          Bam! spot on the money
          PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
          For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
          Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
          There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
          Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
          You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
          X