Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I proposed my girlfriend 2 years elder than me, I have any chance ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I proposed my girlfriend 2 years elder than me, I have any chance ?

-------------------------------------------------------
    Firstly i am sorry for my bad english
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I am 28 years old, I love a girl 2 years elder than me, she is my good girlfriend last 3 years. I proposed her 2 times, but she told me not interested. Now she makes friendship with another guy, he is 2 years younger than me, she always with him, she always message him more than 3 hours in a day and she is always online in WhatsApp with him. Now i am disappointed about that relationship, i think they are in love, because they behave likes that. He is my close friend, but i can't ask about the relationship to him. But If she doesn't see me in the office or among the friends, she ask to somebody about me, some times she gives me missed calls. When i ask about the missed call she told me it was not known. But, as well as i can feel some time she looks at me, even though some eye contacts between us. Please tell me, any chance for me make a relationship with her or confirm they are in love ? I am mentally disturbed about her, please help me.

How do you know she's spending 3 hours a day messaging him?

She has told you twice that she isn't interested in having a relationship with you. I think that should be enough to cause you to stop wondering about her. I don't know why she is asking about you when you're not there, but she probably sees you as a friend only.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I knew the correct time they are online and offline in whatsapp. One day they are in the office but i have seen they chat with one another, he quickly hide the phone when i came to him.But I saw that who was on the other side. One more thing i know when he is sleeping because he is my roommates, that time he was chat with her.

Comment

Stop torturing yourself. Forget about her.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

You proposed twice to a work colleague that you are not dating?
          You are lucky you haven't been charged with sexual harassment.
          She is NOT interested.
          Leave her alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
            You proposed twice to a work colleague that you are not dating?
            You are lucky you haven't been charged with sexual harassment.
            She is NOT interested.
            Leave her alone!
            Agreed!

PS - this thread will probably be closed for being in the wrong place!
            Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Yeah... just saw it...

BAH-LETED!
              PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
              Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
              There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
              Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
              You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
              X