Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was my thread about religion deleted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my thread about religion deleted?

Maybe I missed it, but I could not find any rules prohibiting discussions about religion in the rules thread. My thread was simply deleted without any explanation, which is a bit unprofessional on the staff's part. I'm all for obeying the rules, as long as they are publicly listed.

You made about 10 threads so maybe someone got sick of them.
    Last edited by Dazed & Confused; December 7th, 2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I deleted it because it was a survey and not a thread about relationships.

Perhaps instead of a survey, you can start a thread on how religion affects relationships.
      Last edited by SarahLancaster; December 7th, 2018, 05:37 PM.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
        I deleted it because it was a survey and not a thread about relationships.
        It was posted in The Water Cooler and I was under the impression that members were allowed to discuss about anything in that forum section. In The Water Cooler, have seen threads about career, hobbies, education and other things that are not related to relationships, so I really don't see why talking about religion is prohibited. Please, accept my sincere apology if I was mistaken.

Comment

No one is prohibiting you from discussing religion. You posted a survey. Usually, when people post surveys, it's spam and that's why I eliminated it. You also posted several other 'survey-like' threads that same day, which led me to believe you were a spammer.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
          X