Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email notification brought me to 'Unauthorized page'

Hi guys,

Just a head's up that there seems to be a glitch with the system. Or could it be with mine ??
    I received an email notification about a fellow member quoting me in a topic within the forum, and when I clicked on the hyper link, instead of bringing me to that quote, it brought me to an unauthorized area of the site.....and told me so.....lol
    I've tried to get there several times via that hyper link, and it brings me to the same 'unauthorized page' each time.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Can you post the link?
    It may be either you weren't signed in, or the person quoting you for some reason needed their post approved?

I'm guessing...
    can you post the link?
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

I got rid of it, dude.
      Thank you anyway
      The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Be careful. Generally, you should just delete questionable emails because it could be a virus or worm which will cause your PC to crash. I know from experience!
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Working...
        X