Admins help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins help me

I accidentally created an account with a typo in my email so i was wondering if u could delete ewiewe i can still log in to confirm my identity if u need me too

Not admin but why don't you just go into settings and edit your email address?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
      Not admin but why don't you just go into settings and edit your email address?
      I did but they wouldn't send me the verify your account message to that email

Comment

Originally posted by ezaspie View Post

I did but they wouldn't send me the verify your account message to that email
        I leave you to an admin then. I'm not understanding what the issue is if you're able to post?
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

I leave you to an admin then. I'm not understanding what the issue is if you're able to post?
          this is my new account. ewiewe is the nonverified one that cannot post

Comment

Done. I don't normally offer to rename accounts, but are you happy with this name (under your circumstances, I'll allow a name change)
            ezaspie
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
            X