Are differing points of view "spam"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are differing points of view "spam"?

As a new member, I hesitated to disagree with the advise given by a longstanding member. By I said, hey, we'll all adults here, right? So I posted my own differing perspective which was quickly flagged as spam and removed.

I hope this is just a glitch in your system. I'd hate to think I was wasting my time and effort.

What??? You disagreed with me? Of course I deleted your post.

Just kidding. Sometimes new posts get caught up in the spam filter. I approved it.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Better get that spam filter looked at!

Sorry I was so grumpy, and sorry I called you "modern".

Matt

Comment

Generally we won't even delete a post.
        If things get out of hand, we typically close a post.

The spam filter is managed by vbulletin because it's a hosted server. Sometimes it misses the mark.
        PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
        Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
        There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
        Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
        You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Yah... I've been here forever and I just got sent to the spam folder as well. It's a pain in the arse, actually.

Happy New Year, Dude. *wavezzz*
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Happy New Year Phases
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
            X