Am I on moderation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I on moderation?

Certain topics I submit appear, while others are somehow being marked as possible spam. Why is that? Is that because my posts need to be approved first?

Yes.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I posted a thread about Sylvester Stallone a few days ago. Did you add that one?

Comment

I guess not.

Comment

I deleted a thread that was about movie clips. This is a forum to discuss personal relationships.
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
            I deleted a thread that was about movie clips. This is a forum to discuss personal relationships.
            I thought that The Water Cooler was there to discuss anything? Could the thread just have been moved instead of deleted?
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Yeah...probably.

Comment

Apologies Mars, as the new staff are finding their feet, they may make some mistakes.
                I tried to find your post but looks like it can't be recovered. I'm not sure you posted in the right spot, but as Phases pointed out, make sure that if you do post non-relationship material that it's in the Water Cooler (assuming it wasn't already)
                PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
                X