Changing my avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing my avatar

Hello there kings and queens was just wondering what it takes to change my avatar i went to my profile but when i put my cursor over my avatar nothing pops up

If you're on a PC or laptop, click on your username in the top right corner and then click 'My Profile'.

On the profile page if you hover your cursor over your avatar image a little box pops up with 'Edit Avatar'. If you're having problems uploading one check that it meets the size requirements.

I'm not sure if the process is the same for a phone/tablet.
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Hello n thanks i tried everything u suggested n nothing pops up, no box or anything i was just wondering is their something else maybe that i need to do

Comment

Try using a different internet browser. I'm currently using Chrome which displays the little pop-up box.

Other than that, I'm not sure there's another way to change your avatar. Perhaps one of the moderators would be more helpful, hopefully they see your post.

Comment

Oversharedude

Carnation

Comment

Need more posts before you can do that (I think) - try being active for a bit and making some more contribution to the site before you can change your avatar.
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Originally posted by Oversharedude View Post
              Need more posts before you can do that (I think) - try being active for a bit and making some more contribution to the site before you can change your avatar.
              thanks appreciate it i will try that

Comment

Originally posted by Oversharedude View Post
                thanks that worked!

Comment

Working...
                X